Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Introduction

Ali35

Hi everybody! I'm new here and I thought I'd just throw out an intro and a hello to all of you. I've lurked on this board a bit and find it great!

My name is Erin (Ali is my cat's name - after Mohammad Ali). I've been weightlifting for about 8 years but not consistently. I took 18 months off due to a geographical location/job thing that ended in April and resulted in my getting back into the gym hardcore.

I've always been a carbo-junkie and for the first time in my life I'm starting to eat protein and focus more on the importance of a clean diet.

I'm really looking forward to learning more from all of you and getting to know you better!

Hi Erin! And welcome aboard! I'm also just completing a big location move and trying to find a good gym to start back up at. Its such a good feeling when you get back into it. I think you'll find that when you combine the diet with the training you will get some amazing results! You'll find all sorts of info to help you along your way!

Welcome! I hope you're able to find the info you're looking for! Good for you for wanting to get back into things. It's usually hard for the first couple of weeks but after that you wonder how you ever lived without it!

Top Bottom