Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Florencia Begins THE SHADOW PROJECT

I did thanks!Went for a 45 minute jog, tried to do some HITT, and today the Park was kind of full, 8:20 a.m. early but lots of families strolling.
It was really humid but good! It is so good to be alive! Came home took fast shower and went of to Country Club, to meet kids and my Father.
Was in good company...service was so bad, slow and after they did bring egg white omelette...it was oh so yucky!
Had good laughs...went to market, for beef, and bananas...
Had company over for lunch and here I am in bed with Bf, & Dish network...LOL...
yes yummy peanut butter as part of meal 5, and 1/2 FF/SF yogurth.
Tell me about your day...

florencia said:
I did thanks!Went for a 45 minute jog, tried to do some HITT, and today the Park was kind of full, 8:20 a.m. early but lots of families strolling. It was really humid but good! It is so good to be alive! Came home took fast sahower and went of to Country Club, to meet kids and my Father. Was in good company...service was so bad, slow and after they did bring egg white omelette...it was oh so yucky! Had good laughs...went to market, for beef, and bananas...Had company over for lunch and here I am in bed with Bf, & Dish network...LOL...yes yummy peanut butter as part of meal 5, and 1/2 yogurth.
Tell me about your day...

Wow! Sounds like you had a busy day....myself - I didn't really do anything today, just hung out & didn't pay attn. to my diet - very hot day here so stayed inside in the air conditioning....

Kind of busy...But everything here in Guadalajara is so near, club 1/2 mile from home, so is market, so it's good...Raining season has just begun. It's cool in the mornings, really sunny and hot in the afternoon, and rains again early evening, or late night thunderstorms...Oo la la...

Mornin' lady :wavey:

Hope you have a SUPER day. Thank you for all of your support. Shoulder days make me feel weak because I have to use the "little" weights but it hurts so good.

Have a good day!

Thanks Jamie LIKEWISE!
Meal 1
4 egg whites
1/2 C oats
4 almonds
Meal 2
4 egg whites
1 oz.oats
4 almonds
HITT
Meal 4
1 zone perfect bar coffee.
Meal 5
4 oz. grilled chicken
1.5 C mixed veggies
diet coke
meal 6
1 T peanut butter forgot the 1/2 apple....
Water

I will be driving to Texas 12 hrs...and I will not get workout in, I maybe able to do some sprints in neighborhood...as HITT and abs. Gym I'd be lying, to you and to myself. Diet will be clean clean clean...Anyone think progress will be doomed?

Last edited:
florencia said:
Thanks Jamie LIKEWISE!
Meal 1
4 egg whites
1/2 C oats
4 almonds
Meal 2
4 egg whites
1 oz.oats
4 almonds
HITT
Meal 4
1 zone perfect bar coffee.
Meal 5
4 oz. grilled chicken
1.5 C mixed veggies
diet coke
meal 6
1 T peanut butter forgot the 1/2 apple....
Water

I will be driving to Texas 12 hrs...and I will not get workout in, I maybe able to do some sprints in neighborhood...as HITT and abs. Gym I'd be lying, to you and to myself. Diet will be clean clean clean...Anyone think progress will be doomed?

Absolutely not! :D

That's the thing about a good diet --- it can accommodate some short term interruptions. Might take a few days to get back up again, but it happens :)

Top Bottom