Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ck2006 log

nelmsjer said:
ck2006, will you give us some more details on your diet? I'm curious. ;)

Sure! Work out days
1834 calories
45%carbs/35%protein/20%fat.
40 grams of fat
Six meals + shake with 1 cup of fruit juice and glut right before I go to bed

non workout days
1270 calories
45%carbs/35%protien/20%fat
28g grams of fat
5 meals no shake before bed

she has laid out all portions and all foods I can eat on a list (though I wish it was in ounces not grams). I am to have a protein and a carb with every meal (portion size she has given. and vegtables are free all day long. I am supposed to have a cheat DAY. but I did it once at the very beginning and got really sick. So I reserve it to a meal and alcohol (if I feel like it) on the weekend. I come pretty close with the percentages on fitday but I only have 2 weeks left and she is changing it again.
Started at 136 pounds/5'5/24.6%body fat. Been doing it for 4 weeks and the first week I gained 4 pounds but now I am 134 and getting my body fat tested again next week!

So she's basically got you on a zig zag. I'm wondering why the carbs are higher than the protein though......If your getting your bf tested this week, we'll see if it's working for ya'! Can't wait!!!! :)

scorpiogirl said:
So she's basically got you on a zig zag. I'm wondering why the carbs are higher than the protein though......If your getting your bf tested this week, we'll see if it's working for ya'! Can't wait!!!! :)

I have been wondering the same about the carbs, I haven't had a chance to talk to her at all. Going to make an appointment tonight. She basically gave me the nutrition and the program. I can't afford to train with her so I have been doing it on my own or with my hubby. Though she told me for the next phase it is crutial I work with someone cause I am bulking. I am worried about that! I talked with her manager and asked about the next phase and she told me I would be eating even more carbs!

ck2006 said:
I have been wondering the same about the carbs, I haven't had a chance to talk to her at all. Going to make an appointment tonight. She basically gave me the nutrition and the program. I can't afford to train with her so I have been doing it on my own or with my hubby. Though she told me for the next phase it is crutial I work with someone cause I am bulking. I am worried about that! I talked with her manager and asked about the next phase and she told me I would be eating even more carbs!
It's typical to eat more carbs when you're bulking. However, protein is equally if not a little MORE important. I'm curious to see what she comes up with.

I rocked today despite being sick go figure, bf tested on the 11th and whole new program on the 12th! I am so very excited!

April 4

1834 cal day
cals burned: high intensity (250)

m1 (really getting sick of eggs!)
Shake/glut
1 cup yogurt

m2
1/2 grapefruit
31g melba

m3
69g chicken breast
101g brown rice
salad

m4
2/3 cup cottage cheese
apple

m5
peanut butter
2 pieces whole wheat bread

m6
1/2 grapefruit
31g melba toast

before bed
protein shake/glut/fruit juice

Legs!!!!!
Reps (23-21-18-16)
Smith quats (bar/10/15/20)
walking lunges (5/10/10/15)
db squats (10/10/15/20
db step ups on grey risers 10/1015/15
hack squats bar/20/30/50
Hamstring curls 20/30/35/40
leg press 50/60/100/150
blue seated leg curls 45/45/60/60

Wednesday
supposed to be day off but I am going to try some cardio
1200 cal day

m1 (still sick of eggs!)
peanut butter
2 pieces whole wheat bread

m2
1/2 grapefruit
27g melba

m3
69g chicken breast
101g brown rice
salad

m4
2/3 cup cottage cheese
apple

m5
Shake/glut
1 cup yogurt

Last edited:
iceprincess said:
I will be curious to see what your bf% is as well, when do you get that tested again?

Lookin good! ;)

Next week if I can get in to see her. I don't know if it has changed a significant amount, but I can see a small difference in me! :) I guess all in time. :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

*Bunny* said:

Hey you! I feel like shit today, head cold and my body feels totally worn down. My younglings are sick too. I am going to force myself to the gym tonight, day off tomorrow so can't put it off, and rest tomorrow! Plus gee what a surprise my husband goes out of town again tomorrow. And no he isn't a traveling salesman, hee hee :) I crack myself up sometimes. I think I need sleep!

Top Bottom