Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ck2006 log

YEA, hubby comes home!! Have fun, but don't do anything I wouldn't do! ;)

Just out of curiousity, what made you decided to go into a bulking phase??

iceprincess said:
YEA, hubby comes home!! Have fun, but don't do anything I wouldn't do! ;)

Just out of curiousity, what made you decided to go into a bulking phase??

Well I am just guessing the competition is in November, my first, she said the program changes in 6 weeks, (two away) and I would need somebody to spot me for sure in the next phase. She said I would be cutting for 20 weeks before the comp in November.

ck2006 said:
Well I am just guessing the competition is in November, my first, she said the program changes in 6 weeks, (two away) and I would need somebody to spot me for sure in the next phase. She said I would be cutting for 20 weeks before the comp in November.

WOW - that sounds great, how FUN!! Best of luck to you ck - I am sure you will do great!! :heart: I look forward to following your journal and your changes. ;)

iceprincess said:
WOW - that sounds great, how FUN!! Best of luck to you ck - I am sure you will do great!! :heart: I look forward to following your journal and your changes. ;)

Thanks, I am wishing myself luck to! I have a long way to go, but you guys have definitly helped the process!!! :heart:

sunday April 1

1200 cal day / day off
46c/42p/13f

food the same as saturday, why because I am not feeling creative, got to make myself beautiful (shower :) )for hubby, he's coming home!!!! Mondays food will look pretty much the same with one more meal cause we have to go to the bank to buy the house! Big move April 20th the count down begins!!

m1
20g oatmeal/,5 tsp flaxseed + 1/2 cup skim milk
4 egg white + 1 egg

m2
Shake/glut
1 cup yogurt

m3
83g tuna
salad
27g melba

m4
69g chicken breast
101g brown rice
salad

m5
29g all bran + 1/2 skim milk
2/3 cup cottage cheese

ck2006 said:
got to make myself beautiful (shower :) )for hubby, he's coming home!!!! Mondays food will look pretty much the same with one more meal cause we have to go to the bank to buy the house! Big move April 20th the count down begins!!
Well that won't be too hard now will it :)

Moving soon ... NICE.... Just got through that ... thank god I was 'bulking' :chomp:

How exciting :)

So happy for you!

Enjoy the rest of the weekend ck!

*Bunny* said:
Well that won't be too hard now will it :)

Moving soon ... NICE.... Just got through that ... thank god I was 'bulking' :chomp:

How exciting :)

So happy for you!

Enjoy the rest of the weekend ck!

You know you've had a good week when your son says to you "Daddy missed all the fun we had this week!" , almost cried, felt bad for him but good for me knowing the kids had fun. So the week didn't end up to bad!

Thanks and a very hoppy i mean happy :) weekend rest of the weekend to you! :)

April 3rd
1834 cal day
cals burned 500

Chest and Triceps (15/13/12/10)
Flat DB bench press 15/15/20/25-7/20-3
cable chest press20/20/30/40-8/30-4
smith incline chest press20/20/25/30-7/25-3
peck deck60/65/70/75
assisted dips135/120/105/90 Finally finished all my reps yahoo!
one db overhead extension 15/20/20/20
cable rope triceps extensions 20/20/20/20 last week I was up to 75! I don't know what happened this week!
french press 20/20/20/20

m1
20g oatmeal/,5 tsp flaxseed + 1/2 cup skim milk
4 egg white + 1 egg

m2
Shake/glut
1 cup yogurt

m3
83g tuna
salad
27g melba

m4
69g chicken breast
101g brown rice
salad

m5
29g all bran + 1/2 skim milk
2/3 cup cottage cheese

m6
protein shake/glut/fruit juice

Last edited:
ck2006 said:
Ate way too much for supper tonight, so much for my 1200 cal day, but oh well there is always tomorrow, green tea!. My hubby came home safe and sound so tomorrow get the mortgage and insurance and right back to that gym hoping to burn today off! (I had two big bowls of ice cream, two helpings of .....pork roast, white potatos, gravy, salad, brussel sprouts and two white buns!!!) I did so good until tonight, but I am not going to kick myself cause it was just too good! :evil:

Just curious, why are you trying to get your calories so LOW??

I am so glad to hear that your husband made it home safely last night - whooaa!! WOW, what a welcome back meal!! ;)

Good job on the positive attitude. You had your cheat meal, and now you are getting right back on the bandwagon and moving forward!! GOOD FOR YOU - that is awesome!! :qt:

iceprincess said:
Just curious, why are you trying to get your calories so LOW??

I am so glad to hear that your husband made it home safely last night - whooaa!! WOW, what a welcome back meal!! ;)

Good job on the positive attitude. You had your cheat meal, and now you are getting right back on the bandwagon and moving forward!! GOOD FOR YOU - that is awesome!! :qt:

My trainer put me on 1800 on the days I work out and 1200 on the days I don't. I think she is easing me into it because before that since Nov I was on a strick 900 cal diet (a weight loss company)which I found out, though my own research it wasn't good. I can't wait to get to the gym!

Top Bottom