Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

CindyLou Spring/Summer 2011

cindylou

Fancy
EF VIP
I can't even REMEMBER last time I had a log... :) So I'm starting one. Hopefully this won't cause me to be even MORE of a schedule freak than I already am. I turn 30 on July 9th..and I'd like see 30 in tip top shape. I'm excited about turning 30. I have 12 weeks left being in my 20's. I've just been going through the motions in the past year...plus this will be a good distraction and something positive to focus on besides some personal problems I'm dealing with ATM.

After Abby I have been very half-hearted and I was the bottom on my list of priorities. Seriously, I made a list of my priorities and after looking at it a couple days later...I wasn't even on the list! So..I promise myself that I will be somewhere near the top of that list. I have a full day every day and the only way I can manage myself is running a tight ship...if there is anything I need to work on it is how to deal with changes in schedule..cuz I can't have control over EVERYTHING...even though ideally...I would. I'm trying really hard to not be such a control freak... I'm trying my best to learn to adapt to the unexpected without getting irritated.

This morning...5 minute warm up and 15 minutes of 20 second sprints with 40 seconds of walking and recovering/catching my breath lol I used to do 30 seconds or more lol..so I'll be working up on those...I've basically been doing steady state elliptical cardio all winter...with little resistance...and basically getting nowhere. I'll start to log by cycles from here on out instead of time. Total 25 minutes. :worried: For 6 weeks I'll do cardio three times a week..45 minutes tops on steady state and up to 20 minutes actual work on the HIIT maybe adding one 45 minute SS cardio...after week six..twice a week 60 minutes SS and two HIIT. That should get me close to where I wanna be by July. We will see. I'll add the other half later.

Im not sure if I'm going to log my meals or just add the cals and ratios at the end...I dunno....I really gg for now...I'll add more later

In!
That HIIT sounds good :)
Are you doing any strength training?

In!
That HIIT sounds good :)
Are you doing any strength training?

yes today I did
8-10 x 3 on all of them
DB one arm row
BB row
DB incline bench press
Skull crushers
BB Military Press
BB Curls
Close Grip BB Bench Press
cable tricep rope extension
tricep pushdowns on the bar ~ burnout on that one :D

yes today I did
8-10 x 3 on all of them
DB one arm row
BB row
DB incline bench press
Skull crushers
BB Military Press
BB Curls
Close Grip BB Bench Press
cable tricep rope extension
tricep pushdowns on the bar ~ burnout on that one :D

I love that burn too
WTG

Yesterday's cals were 1366 50/30/20 P/C/F

This morning 45 min SS cardio - I walked on the tredmill full incline. That was boring as hell. I wanted to just lower the incline and break into a jog the whole time. I'll have to find ways to motivate myself past the 30 minute mark. Maybe only listen to music while I'm doing cardio..the SS cardio is long and boring. Maybe I'll get a jogging stroller and take Abby with me instead of sneak it in while she's sleeping in the morning. :)

I can't even REMEMBER last time I had a log... :) So I'm starting one. Hopefully this won't cause me to be even MORE of a schedule freak than I already am. I turn 30 on July 9th..and I'd like see 30 in tip top shape. I'm excited about turning 30. I have 12 weeks left being in my 20's. I've just been going through the motions in the past year...plus this will be a good distraction and something positive to focus on besides some personal problems I'm dealing with ATM.

After Abby I have been very half-hearted and I was the bottom on my list of priorities. Seriously, I made a list of my priorities and after looking at it a couple days later...I wasn't even on the list! So..I promise myself that I will be somewhere near the top of that list. I have a full day every day and the only way I can manage myself is running a tight ship...if there is anything I need to work on it is how to deal with changes in schedule..cuz I can't have control over EVERYTHING...even though ideally...I would. I'm trying really hard to not be such a control freak... I'm trying my best to learn to adapt to the unexpected without getting irritated.

This morning...5 minute warm up and 15 minutes of 20 second sprints with 40 seconds of walking and recovering/catching my breath lol I used to do 30 seconds or more lol..so I'll be working up on those...I've basically been doing steady state elliptical cardio all winter...with little resistance...and basically getting nowhere. I'll start to log by cycles from here on out instead of time. Total 25 minutes. :worried: For 6 weeks I'll do cardio three times a week..45 minutes tops on steady state and up to 20 minutes actual work on the HIIT maybe adding one 45 minute SS cardio...after week six..twice a week 60 minutes SS and two HIIT. That should get me close to where I wanna be by July. We will see. I'll add the other half later.

Im not sure if I'm going to log my meals or just add the cals and ratios at the end...I dunno....I really gg for now...I'll add more later

Cindy, what exactly are your body recomposition goals? Not sure if you're looking for any suggestions, but I could perhaps provide a few if I knew your goals.

Cindy, what exactly are your body recomposition goals? Not sure if you're looking for any suggestions, but I could perhaps provide a few if I knew your goals.

Just tryin to look good for bikini season, really...maybe drop a jean size. I think last time I had a log on here was in 2009..lol Suggestions would be great if you have the time. :) Basically, I want to drop some bf...lol

Last edited:
Just tryin to look good for bikini season, really...maybe drop a jean size. I think last time I had a log on here was in 2009..lol Suggestions would be great if you have the time. :) Basically, I want to drop some bf...lol

Would it be accurate to say you want to look very firm and have shapely muscles?

I forgot to update this yesterday. :) Yesterday I skipped AM Cardio (slept in) and did a full body superset workout in the afternoon

Barbell Romanian Deadlifts
DB Swing

DB lunges
DB stepups

seated rows
pushups as many as I could do lol

db rear delt fly
db side raises

my diet was absolute shit though yesterday. I ate nothing besides 1/2 cup oatmeal + Cottage cheese
and a postwo meal...and that was it :worried: idk what happened..I got busy and time just got away from me

Top Bottom