Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

new Training routine and diet, critique please

mdd

sunday
legs
3 sets of 20 rep squats
3 sets of 8-10 rep leg press
3 sets of 25 rep calf raises

tuesday
chest
3 sets of 10,8,8 incline Barbell
3 sets of 10,8,6 incline flys
3 sets of 10,8,6 flat dumbell press
1 set of dips to failure

thursday
back/shoulder day is
military db press superset with pullups
3 sets of 10 each
upright rows superset with t-bar rows
3 sets of 10,8,6
3 sets of 15,12,10 barbell shurgs

friday
arms day is:
close grip bench superset with barbell curls
3 sets of 10,8,8
skull crushers superset with preacher curl
3 sets of 10,8,8
french curl superset with reverse curl
3 sets of 10,8,8

diet

meal 1) 4 oz ground beef, 3 egg whites or oatmeal
meal 2) 1 can of tuna with mayo
meal 3) 1 chicken breast
meal 4) turkey burger, roast beef, or turkey sandwich
apple pre workout
meal 5) 1 shake with 75g dextrose
meal 6) 1 chicken breast with veggies

snack on veggies thruout the day to get some carbs

Looks good bro.. however, those 20 rep squats must not have enough weight else you would not have enough energy for 3 sets!

yea i'm gonna do a little revising and that was one of them

do you think i should do more for back and give back its own day? while doing shoulders and chest together?

mdd said:
yea i'm gonna do a little revising and that was one of them

do you think i should do more for back and give back its own day? while doing shoulders and chest together?

You could.. depends on your goals... If you do back on its own days add Good Mornings and Deadlifts...For shoulder I like Clean and Press or Power Cleans

mdd, where are you working out at? University gym or private? Might have to drive up and train with you some time.

Diet looks good.
Routine:
Leg Day - look at putting the 20 rep either towards the end - or - as your focus for the day.

Friday (arms) - where's the tricep work? Might want to throw in some different upper arm position lifts (versus pressing).

Are you lifting for bodybuilding or sport?

hmmm.

It depends on how mcuch pre-fatiuged effects you. Because personally I have found that doing supporting groups (ei: triceps after chest) works better bc they are already really warm. But that spread looks good otherwise. Also I would drop the reps to Max 12 on the squat for 3 sets.

Hmmmm....

I'm not sure that diet's going to be enough. What's your weight and bf%? Given what you currently have there, I'm sure you want have a calorie deficiency, I just think that maybe you could do with a little more. I'd add something on the side to Meals 2 & 3, nothing too big though. It looks like to me that your current meal plan, depending upon portions, could be anywhere from 2000-3500 calories a day. Depending upon your size you may want ensure that you're in the upper end of that, if not beyond that.

the fitworks up here. only bc i can use any fitworks gym and its just conveinient for when i got home and stuff

hit me with a pm bro, i need to talk with ya

mekannik said:
mdd, where are you working out at? University gym or private? Might have to drive up and train with you some time.

Diet looks good.
Routine:
Leg Day - look at putting the 20 rep either towards the end - or - as your focus for the day.

Friday (arms) - where's the tricep work? Might want to throw in some different upper arm position lifts (versus pressing).

Are you lifting for bodybuilding or sport?

Top Bottom