Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

holy fuck!

jiggagold

I did weighted dips yesterday with 60 pounds 3 sets of 5, and before that i did a set with 45 pounds, 35 pounds, all over 10 reps. My pecs and shoulders are fucking fried. I've never felt this sore ever.

i luv it

Nice

I'm wrecked from yesterday too. Eight triples of weighted chins > standing press > Deadlift as a circuit.

I love this total body split.

Nice

I'm wrecked from yesterday too. Eight triples of weighted chins > standing press > Deadlift as a circuit.

I love this total body split.
thats sounds like a nice little circuit are you doing it with your normal heavy working weight or goin a bit lighter . i love weighted chins n dips

yesterdays workout was:

Hip mobility/ foam roll
Box Jumps (hit a personal record jumping on a 48 inch box)
Kettle ball swings
chain squats up to 285 sets of 5,working on exploding
weighted dips
RDL
NG Pull ups and kettle ball rows (i used fat grips around the pull up bar and kettle balls for serious grip work)

thats sounds like a nice little circuit are you doing it with your normal heavy working weight or goin a bit lighter . i love weighted chins n dips

Heavy. I take a minute between each exercise.

Here's the split.

Day 1 5x5

1A weighted dips
1B pendlay row
1C front squat

Day 2 5x10

1A low incline DB press
1B DB row
1C reverse DB lunge

Day 3 8x3

1A weighted chins
1B standing press
1C Deathlift

Wednesday is an absolute bitch. Its a very challenging workout for me.

I do straight sets after a warm up for all exercise. I add five to ten pounds to each exercise every week. I'll run through this for six weeks then keep the exercises, but rotate through the rep ranges and start over.

I'll do some body weight exercises, and upper back/rotator work on the back end of these workouts.

yesterdays workout was:

Hip mobility/ foam roll
Box Jumps (hit a personal record jumping on a 48 inch box)
Kettle ball swings
chain squats up to 285 sets of 5,working on exploding
weighted dips
RDL
NG Pull ups and kettle ball rows (i used fat grips around the pull up bar and kettle balls for serious grip work)

Bad ass workout

Is this the Cressey workout you mentioned?

my max with weighted dips are 70kg for 3 and then im fried as a mofo. but thats good to see your pushing some good weight bro keep it up and before you know it you will push twice as much.

Also make sure you always warm up your shoulders for dips.

Bad ass workout

Is this the Cressey workout you mentioned?

Yea I just swapped out db rows for kettle bars (much better for grip)

Me and cressey have emailed and when I bought the program I had it tweaked for baseball purposes and certain areas where riskier lifts were not a problem (weighted dips)

Top Bottom