Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

who here thinks they are 100% on their diet , training & aas use??

N

ninesecz

honestly.... Do all of you guys think you are doing everything possible (within your means) to make sure your diet and training are working 100% with your aas cycle??
I know myself I try to get evrything right but i bet i am still only about 85% Like for instance I try to eat every 3 to 3.5 hrs like clock work and tke all supplements when i should. but I do miss my 2nd dose of dreatine every now and then and sometimes I am lazy and will just blend a labrada meal replcement instead of eating solid meal..
just wondering cause i have seen a couple posts lately with guys bef and ft. pics and i am not realy impressed with what i have seen!!! I am 2 weeks in and feel i have already gained as much as some of these people! wtf? what do u guys think??

no one is 100%. some people get close. But there is a fine line between 100% and overtraining and burning out.

btw- if you think you are at 85% its probably more like 50% or less (dialing in rest, training, diet and drugs to your individual needs is typically a lot more than most people can even imagine.

note- even if its 50% thats good. unless you are independantly wealthy with no social or other commitments

JMHO

I try really hard to be 100% but almost all the time is impossible. There is always a problem that comes up during the day. Rearely a day goes by as I planned but thats ok. Its part of life and we all have to learn how to deal with situations.
We all know or at least everybody should know that eat, sleep and train are the 3 main things we have to pay attention to.
I sleep very well almost all the time. I rarely go out. When I get home from work I try not to turn on the TV so I dont get entertained... I go straight to the kitchen to prepare my meals for the next day and sometimes I prepare my meals on advance.
I can eat whenever I want cause I work for my own firm but the worst part, at least for me, is that I have to force myself to eat. I avoid whey and gainers but obviously sometimes they are very convinient. If I cant eat I drink an MRP shake or whey with oats.
My workouts are always intense. Of course we have bad days and on these days we dont give our 100% but most of the time Im very motivated to workout.
But at least everytime time I bulk I learn more about myself and I rarely repeat the same mistake again. Everytime I bulk I learn new aways of making my food taste better. Hope this help

Pre-contest I feel I am very close to 100%, the part being obscured being the things that are beyond my power (money, carb trouble, etc.). The off-season is where most people blow it, they think it's okay to miss meals and just eat a bigger one later. If people could apply the same discipline to the off-season as they do to pre-contest (or just dieting) you would see totally different physiques on people. Your body can't change in the pre-contest mode, only in the off-season.

Eh, 100% is probably not attainable to 99% of lifters.. if you have a job, a kid, a wife -- kiss 100% goodbye.

Hell, I'd say that 75% is tough to come by unless you're a top amature bb'er.. it's hard to do everything right and on time if your not being sponsored by someone who is paying for everything (food, rent, phone, etc etc etc). if you need a job, it will get in the way.

I do not doubt, however, that there are people doing 100% of what's possible for them.

macrophage69alpha said:
no one is 100%. some people get close. But there is a fine line between 100% and overtraining and burning out.

btw- if you think you are at 85% its probably more like 50% or less (dialing in rest, training, diet and drugs to your individual needs is typically a lot more than most people can even imagine.

note- even if its 50% thats good. unless you are independantly wealthy with no social or other commitments

JMHO
It's nice to see you guys saying this because the problem I have always had with the online boards is that everyone talks like they do everything right. If everyone was dong everything perfectly you would have a board full of Ronnie's walking around barring the difference in people genetics. I myself could not possibly do anything near perfect now given my job and family so I hae been using weight lifting as more of something to do for fun and not trying to go crazy and then feel let down when things don't go as planned.

Top Bottom