Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

who here thinks they are 100% on their diet , training & aas use??

If I ever win the lotto Ill quit my job, hire a private chef and be the best bodybuilder that ever lived. Can you imagine having someone cooking you steaks and delicious seafood six times a day because you can do that.

Homer: WOW I'll never drink another beer.

Vendor: BEER HERE!!!

Homer: I'll take TEN!!!

plifter said:
The only people that are at 100% are competing in the Mr. Olympia contest.
not true at all... genetics is a huge role...
look at Vince Taylor for example... he said himself somewhere that he only eats between one and three meals a day... and garbage at that...

For the past 5 months I have done better than ever before... howeverI am still nowhere near 100% in any aspect. :coffee:

shit, I'm only at 50%, just because I probably only know 50% of what I should. LOL! In all honesty, I'm way more disciplined when I'm bulking than cutting. I love food, and especially breads and pastas. When it comes to training and sleep I definately give 100%. I'm a nap taking mother fucker. Thats my plan to live to be 120yrs old. Tons of naps. GH is secreted while sleeping, and they say that is the fountain of youth. It may be false but it sure sounds good to me. ;)

Top Bottom