Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's your foreign name? What kind of Animal are you? What band do you embody?

UR jus' tha bomb. Wishin I was asian around now bc just decided I LUV tha eyeliner......and it always looks better on those chicks.
Gonna be with a bunch of drunk fcuks 2nite. Anyone wanna call and check up on tha MYWAY... it's 8163049999. True numba. jus sayin. Baby iz with tha grandparents.

I would call you hunniebabes, but I am far too busy punishing husband guy. We rented Role model, and while there I forced him to get ps I love you. LMAO He is to watch the whole fucking movie too without moving away from the television!!!

Yeah eyeliner is nice. The asian lady that used to do my nails all the time (When I had full set) had the eyeliner tattood as she got sick of having to put it on and update it 24/7..Said key factor in a womens make up is the eyeliner.

I would call you hunniebabes, but I am far too busy punishing husband guy. We rented Role model, and while there I forced him to get ps I love you. LMAO He is to watch the whole fucking movie too without moving away from the television!!!

Yeah eyeliner is nice. The asian lady that used to do my nails all the time (When I had full set) had the eyeliner tattood as she got sick of having to put it on and update it 24/7..Said key factor in a womens make up is the eyeliner.

I soooooooooooooo luv u,hun. Make my Nate watch movies tha same way. Not allowed to move.
Why? BC WE ARE THA BOSS, applesauce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wISH U WERE HERE. I hear im already drinkin 2much 4any good2come of it.

I soooooooooooooo luv u,hun. Make my Nate watch movies tha same way. Not allowed to move.
Why? BC WE ARE THA BOSS, applesauce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wISH U WERE HERE. I hear im already drinkin 2much 4any good2come of it.

I wish I was there with you too, we would def tear some shit up together. Mel going out with you tonight, LOL.

Eh, whats to drink for if it ain't meant for fun? Enjoy your night, GET shit faced then smack Nate around for shits and giggles.

Melissa Gilbert

Element: Fire
Outer Animal: Rooster
Inner Animal: Rat Is this the animal that defines my aspirations? :confused: I need to find out more.

Wise, Refined, and mad sex appeal...
10fyp2r.jpg

I can see that's the type of girl that lit a fire in your belly...
nice...

My husband is

Trevor Penick
element metal
Outer animal Monkey
inner animal Tiger

* guys so you know there is an option for male celebs only so you ain't so feminine and shit.
300151657_ddcdb3b287.jpg

I see it.
Vin Diesel type purtyboy
LOL

yeah....the doode they matched me up with was more femme than Emma Thompson......:confused:

Emma Thompson is the shit.
She's funny, Independent, and fucking Awesome... She aint fucking Alyssa Milano, but I guess, some of us dudes like a girl who is funny, independent... -wink-

emma-thompson-20050728-58273.jpg

BTW, I"m sorry, I thought you were fucking with me.
I had no idea that you atually did it.
I thought it was pretty funny, the shit you said, like you were trying to one up me on being weird or some shit...

LOL... If non linear in the Mo sense sometimes...

Last edited:
Top Bottom