Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A call to protect what is ours. What is your respect worth to you?

Yep this is home and worth my time and effort for me to give back as best I can and help as I have been helped.
But it is even more then just about helping. For me on here when I don't see someone that has been posting, I wonder "where is so and so? And then I find myself thinking about that person. Then I offer up a little prayer for them and family praying for the best for them.

good thread. there's something to be said about customer service and taking care of your paying customers. I don't care if its a $10 order or a $300 order...I'll treat it the same. Good companies do-

I have to agree with everything said in this thread. I don't personally know anyone on this site.. I have been here for over a year or so reading & learning. I have been working out for years ( I'm 50) so I have been around..... I had question that I wasn't sure who to ask so I decided to PM NEEDTO not sure if i would get a response (since i do not know him). I thought you kinda of had to be in the circle of friends for any kind of personal help besides just posting & waiting for a bunch of responses... But I have to say he got back to me & helped me out like we were long time buddies. He got me in touch with some other members that had the same issue's as me.. They were GREAT... (along with a lot of other members on the boards).

it is nice to know that we have this forum with people from all walks of life that have a common goal & are willing to share & lookout for each other.... SOLID PEOPLE HERE!!!!! Enough sap talk off to the gym to GET BIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^yeah bro i've never PM'd a mod and not gotten a response.

now that I'm a mod myself I do the same. some days I get 20 PM's, some days I get 2... I respond to every single one though.

That's what makes it so good here,the mods take the time to answer questions. It is much appreciated.

I love this site. Everyone has helped me from day 1 and that kind of support is what makes this site great. If more people in this world were like the ones that are part of this site then it would be a much better place. It's very hard to find thourogh people, so when you find a community full of them, you have there backs and they have yours. Thank you to everyone who makes this site possible, Nate, the mods and all the members.

Excellent customer service, excellent products, and all the moderators have been there to give their support and advice. You dont see that too often. I've referred many of my friends to register on this site. Thx again!

Top Bottom