Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A call to protect what is ours. What is your respect worth to you?

DAmn right! and i have already told the members that i care for each and every one of them, this is my home also. I welcome the old faces that were absent for so long,and the new ones that show up willing to learn.
I have made many friends here on elite ,Nate, Shanna, Arabian,Hurricane,SL, Lart. SB, shirl,Alc.CEO, Wootooom, just too many to remember so sorry i didn't include you in my list,you are in my heart tho!

I remember when i first came here(by accident) I studied and researched for close to 2 yrs,now everyone wants information spoon fed to them, what's the point in that? what have you learned? "nothing"

I take great pride in what i do here to make you the best you can be, every now and then i will recieve a pm from a lurker saying that reading my posts changed his life amd they will include before and after pics,these will range from 20 yrs olds to 70 yr olds and i am so humbled that i have had such an impact on someones life.

anyway i am proud to be a part of this community,this is my home..............Peace out!
RADAR
Radar says it all Nathan, this has become a family. I to have made great friends off this site that I CALL every week to talk to about life, working out etc, I mean close friends like Radar, Hurricane, Strongbow, you Nathan and countless others that have affected my life in a dramatic way. This may be an internet chat community however I for one will continue strengthening my friendships and seeking new close friends as well. And as usual , like all of us : I will be here for our members to answer questions or defer them to more experienced friends such as Radar, Hurricane, N2 or Hayez. Great write up Nathan. This has brought a much needed smile to me today.

great post needto, as much i've progressed in the gym, anabolic knowledge and diet know-how, i will never forget the my research started years ago right here on Elite, it is and will always be my home

Need2 you always treat everyone like superstars, along the way, you sir has helped so many people in so many ways, and you still go out of your way to do so, I respect a Man that gives his word, and goes out of his way and complies with it, your wife is also of your same character, you guys rock !, It's good to hear how you worked hard when you were a kid..,
I like this place and I will call it home too,

I would like to start by saying alot of people on here, including Radar have made me feel very welcome since joining 3 or so weeks ago.

I have the basics down in terms of knowledge, but I look forward to learning alot more as tine goes by. I am planning on competing next summer, so nows the time to train harder, eat better, and enhance myself as safely and as best possible when the time comes.

Finally, just wanna say to you guys who also have your own supplement lines, mod on here, or just regularly help people like myself, thank you and keep up the great work :D

It is sort of funny you posted this...I was just thinking the other day ho I rely on the people here and wondered what it would be like not to have familiar faces in the threads I read. I look forward to seeing information from many of the pople here and has become a social and support network for me. I would not sure how I would feel if it nolongert existed. At times when I notice people are not around I wonder about them and hope they are okay....

Anyway...great thoughts and post brother...

Last edited by a moderator:
I just joined a few days ago and already Nate have given me knowledge and guidance to make me keep coming back to this site. I appreciate him and the others than are here dedicated to giving what they know and have learned to the rest of us. Much appreciated, this forum feels like a great environment with great leaders

I made a promise to this forum a long time ago and I plan to keep it. You guys are the shit and I love you all

Tbh all I keep hearing about you is positive feedback so you must be doing alot of good. I'm guessing when it comes to my cycle and advice you got my back...?

:D

Lol, to everyone on here. Keep it up!

It's great to hear mods and vets saying things like that,there r so many great people on this site,always willing to give advice. It's a great place to be

Top Bottom