Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The SubConscious/Platonic/Subtle Meaning behind Your Name...

Friendly Canadian

I'm using your birthname bro.
I'll just refer to it as FC
Ascendant Impression -Primary Vibe it Gives off-

This name give of a reflection of trust and stability. It is a foundation, pragmatic knowledge, step by step process, and consistent effort. FC gives off the vibe to peeps that they are gonna be protected, they have a home, safety and comfort, are the primary qualities that assuage people.
This name is not some daydreamer, however it does not lack vision either. It is a name that resonates with building a foundation through, attention to detail, embodiment of step by step progress.... it is a name that echoes ' salt of the earth' stability and resilience. Structure and Progress. It is also family oriented.

This name is not one that resounds flexibility. Toleration and Understanding are not one of it's strengths. It gives off the a rigid atmosphere. While this may be good for some businesses, it is not conducive for anything in which change and adaptability in accord to the customer's needs are the primary imperatives.

Vowel Configuration

The vowels Friendly Canadian either reinforce the Ascendant Impression, decrease it's influence, or amalgmate their union into a different sort of quality.
The vowel configuration, in this case provide a depth of emotion. Domestic Harmony, Commitment, a lasting relationship, self sacrifice for the loved one, and romance are the key energies involved.
However, at the same time, the vowel configuration can give off a 'smothering, constraining' feeling. To some, in certain situations, 'FC' will appear intrusive, have boundary issues, and to emotional.
Primarily, this name gives off a proclivity to help people. A genuine desire to heal the sick, emotionally wounded, and valued friends in despair. It is one that want's to eliminate suffering in others, a desire for people in it's 'world' to be happy.

The Consonant Vibration
Friendly, the consonant arrangement gives off a more subtle vibration than the vowels, however is equally important to determining the quality and energies of the meaning of the entire name.
The name 'FC' emanates a subtle mystery of the yearning for wisdom and to discover what is unknown that is not perceived by others. The quote from Rainer Maria Rilke,

I want to be with those who know secret things, or else be alone

This is the vibe that is given off. It is a vibration of solitude, hard to get to know, aristocracy and arrogance.

Overall
The Ascendant Impression and Vowel Configuration are compatible through complementary union The Ascendant Impression and Consonant Vibration are not in conflict, however they really don't interact that well. The Vowel Configuration and Consonant Vibration are somewhat not quite harmonious, due to the Vowels being a caring energy, and the Consonant's wanting to be discover the secrets of the hidden Wisdom.

This is the configuration of your birth name, my friend. The qualities that are too be harmonized through your identity, which is not fixed, like a name, appear to be pretty kewl to me.

Wow that's pretty fucking cool that you someone managed to get all that just out of my freaking name! lol

pretty bang on, on alot of it, that's for sure.

good work Ariel!

Wow that's pretty fucking cool that you someone managed to get all that just out of my freaking name! lol

pretty bang on, on alot of it, that's for sure.

good work Ariel!

Hey, it's all play time for me. Yeah, tonight i'll hoist up act one.
I keep going back and forth between two characters...
Like I dunno if I wanna have the plot revolve around what, tendencies that are possible in your life, and what you have to watch out for.

Or what it appears to this foolish daydreamer what appears to be a key psycho/spiritual issue that appears to be prevalent for the present.

Last day for break and I'll be busy during the week, so it's most important that I get Act 1 started tonight.
3 parts to the story...

Which would U prefer a story bout relationship tendencies?
Or a story about what YOU should work on this year?
Either way it's fun for me.

Hey, it's all play time for me. Yeah, tonight i'll hoist up act one.
I keep going back and forth between two characters...
Like I dunno if I wanna have the plot revolve around what, tendencies that are possible in your life, and what you have to watch out for.

Or what it appears to this foolish daydreamer what appears to be a key psycho/spiritual issue that appears to be prevalent for the present.

Last day for break and I'll be busy during the week, so it's most important that I get Act 1 started tonight.
3 parts to the story...

Which would U prefer a story bout relationship tendencies?
Or a story about what YOU should work on this year?
Either way it's fun for me.

Hmmm whatever you think would be most beneficial to me.

I'd opt for being tony stark, because where I'm at now, I'm going to have my own business pretty freaking quickly, hah.

the later seems to intrigue me a little more, though I'm fairly certain I know what I need to work on this year.

Thandie

Pythagoras once said, from 3 all things emerge.. it's the magic number.
Beginning Middle End...

Anyway, you have a Dominant, Ascendant Impression... the primary vibe expressed by your name, the strongest qualities that are embedded in your name/identity, then you have the Vowel Configuration, which is more subtle but either enhances, decreases or, amalgamates some of the Ascendant Impression's qualities into something totally different. Third, and least expressive, but equally important as the vowels in shaping the meaning of the name, or how it is expressed is the consonant configuration. The names are just blueprints if you will of what qualities/tendencies are possible in your life. It is a map, not the actual territory.

The buddhist vedantic religion espouses the Mantras based on the platonic energies of vibration. Anyway, lets get started.

Your birth name will be symbolized by Thandie37
Ascendant Impression
Thandie37 resonates with trust, stability, security, and confidence. It is a name that exudes a pragmatic philosophy through step by step progress, consistent effort, and embodying the law of process .-something I need to do-
Thandie37 is a name that comforts the valued people through giving off the vibe.
This name resounds with hard work, honesty, integrity, and principle. Salt of the Earth type qualities, or Masonesque Foundation organization, attention to detail, and a sense of structure and purpose are the primary energies 'at play' in this name.
Also it is a family oriented name. On the downside, it is not a name that is care free, but rigid and can burden itself with worry. It does not accommodate easily for quick changes or the appearance of disorder.

The+
Stability, Trust, Structure and Purpose. Foundation for Success through Process.
The-
Not flexible or understanding. Can Lack Passion, Creativity, Tolerance,

Now let's compare your online name:

Thandie
Ascendant Impression
Your online name's dominant quality is one of reflective, analytical power. It is a quest for higher knowledge. It is continuous search for Wisdom and the harmony of truth. This name evokes the qualities of greatness and unconventional intelligence. Emotion is not its' strength, rather mental discernment. This name inspires an acuity for research, a very open minded attitude, the love of novel concepts, and a complete devotion to exploring the unknown. It is a philosophical energy, which if deepened leads to a spiritual search. The path here though is definitely not one for the crowd. It is a path of solitude.

The +
Intelligence, Depth, Spiritual Proclivity, Continuous Search for Knowledge.
The -
Arrogance, Narccissim, Selfish, Eccentric, Introverted.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Thandie37 Vowel Configuration/Consonant Vibration

Vowel Configuration
The vowels represent being financially stout, social influence, authority, and an ambitious Will. The thing is this vowel configuration also emanates a kind of winner take all type of feeling. Some, through effort and karma have reaped the rewards, others through bad decisions and giving to tendency have not. There is not really a middle way in this configuration. It is a configuration that resounds with prosper or suffer. It is a configuration that purports an idealistic imagination. A visionary type of attitude. The vowel patterning give off the vibration needed for it's ambition, through courage, resilience, a stamina for the long haul. This is an ambitious configuration not one of compassion though. A Will to Power.

Consonant Vibration
The configuration of the consonants resonate with an eager, enthusiastic extroverted dynamic. It persuades through it's light yet invigorating appeal. One gets the feeling of a free, unburdened spirit. Adventurous, A willingness to risk all for it's desired endeavors. Moreover, there is a distinct quality to take a road that is not commonly traveled. An energy that signifies a desire for the atypical. It actually attracts those who are not the 'standard' status quo, or cultural norm. An energy lies in this subtle configuration that attacts eccentrics, artists, and free thinkers. There is a high pitched, anxious energy, that if focused can be extremely creative. If not, then extremely neurotic. This configuration gives off fame, wealth, and influence due to this dynamic, unique combination. However, this is only possible if there is a tremendous amount of discipline, focus and self awareness.

OverView
The Ascendant Impression and Vowel Configuration support each others qualities through a complementary union. The Ascendant Impression and Consonant Vibration aren't really compatible and do not bolster each others qualities. The Vowel Configuration and Consonant Vibration are very compatible and greatly enhance each others qualities. The perfect marriage.

It appears to me that the Vowel' configuration is the bridge holding each name together. The vowel configuration's relationship with the Primary, Ascendant Impression is very significant, however, the marriage between the consonants and vowels are probably the most important, and your patterning they are in a dynamic union in which they are totally complementary.

What this means is that the consonant gives off the distinct feeling of unique creativity, the vowels give off discipline which is needed for anything to flourish.

You gotta great combination Thandie. The qualities expressed are primarily Step by Step Growth, and on a more subtle level an ambitious Will, in coherence with a complementary free thinking, unorthodox type attention.

Also if we compare the online name, it's a name that seeks to know the world, but mainly itself. It is an inward name, one that is on a spiritual search through greater knowledge. This can be contrasted with your birth name which is more about building it's world through practical step by step efforts and progress. They are both needed for completion. They are contrary at worst, complementary if in union. It does appear to me that your offline name must be actualized before you online name can be fulfilled. A hierarchy of needs type thing.

Hmmm whatever you think would be most beneficial to me.

I'd opt for being tony stark, because where I'm at now, I'm going to have my own business pretty freaking quickly, hah.

the later seems to intrigue me a little more, though I'm fairly certain I know what I need to work on this year.

I'm sorry FC, I can be pretentious like really, really bad. I"m sure you do know what you gotta work on bro...

I"m happy for your success, anyway, the 2 dude's Ive got are Avengers, but they each had their own dilemmas... One of them had relationship issues, the other one... well he had spiritual issue.

I'm trying to decide which one ignites a spark more, or there is a path cut out.

I dunno. I got another hour before my plane takes off, it's a 2.5 hour flight.. I'll decide in the air. That's how the great LeCorbusier, this architect designer, who's work came across strictly through luck..... anyway I read a book of his by curiosity due to an article stating that The Radiant City, was not about architechture, but Time and Space.

Amazing Book, but Corbusier, just on a plane trip wrote this book in which he intuitively, came up with the most profound shit. It was one of the first books I read, in which U think they are talking about one thing, but they are speaking on like 2 levels, one for the general public, the other for the peeps in the know.

Anyway, yeah, that's what I will do. Habit of mine to think aloud...
thanx.

You are on another planet ariel, but you're still a good egg.

Thanx...

Gotta board a plane in like 30 minutes.

You know this is just for fun, right.

I know ritght, sometimes I catch 'glimpses of myself, and then I"m like... wtf?

Still I have fun.

Thandie

Pythagoras once said, from 3 all things emerge.. it's the magic number.
Beginning Middle End...

Anyway, you have a Dominant, Ascendant Impression... the primary vibe expressed by your name, the strongest qualities that are embedded in your name/identity, then you have the Vowel Configuration, which is more subtle but either enhances, decreases or, amalgamates some of the Ascendant Impression's qualities into something totally different. Third, and least expressive, but equally important as the vowels in shaping the meaning of the name, or how it is expressed is the consonant configuration. The names are just blueprints if you will of what qualities/tendencies are possible in your life. It is a map, not the actual territory.

The buddhist vedantic religion espouses the Mantras based on the platonic energies of vibration. Anyway, lets get started.

Your birth name will be symbolized by Thandie37
Ascendant Impression
Thandie37 resonates with trust, stability, security, and confidence. It is a name that exudes a pragmatic philosophy through step by step progress, consistent effort, and embodying the law of process .-something I need to do-
Thandie37 is a name that comforts the valued people through giving off the vibe.
This name resounds with hard work, honesty, integrity, and principle. Salt of the Earth type qualities, or Masonesque Foundation organization, attention to detail, and a sense of structure and purpose are the primary energies 'at play' in this name.
Also it is a family oriented name. On the downside, it is not a name that is care free, but rigid and can burden itself with worry. It does not accommodate easily for quick changes or the appearance of disorder.

The+
Stability, Trust, Structure and Purpose. Foundation for Success through Process.
The-
Not flexible or understanding. Can Lack Passion, Creativity, Tolerance,

Now let's compare your online name:

Thandie
Ascendant Impression
Your online name's dominant quality is one of reflective, analytical power. It is a quest for higher knowledge. It is continuous search for Wisdom and the harmony of truth. This name evokes the qualities of greatness and unconventional intelligence. Emotion is not its' strength, rather mental discernment. This name inspires an acuity for research, a very open minded attitude, the love of novel concepts, and a complete devotion to exploring the unknown. It is a philosophical energy, which if deepened leads to a spiritual search. The path here though is definitely not one for the crowd. It is a path of solitude.

The +
Intelligence, Depth, Spiritual Proclivity, Continuous Search for Knowledge.
The -
Arrogance, Narccissim, Selfish, Eccentric, Introverted.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Thandie37 Vowel Configuration/Consonant Vibration

Vowel Configuration
The vowels represent being financially stout, social influence, authority, and an ambitious Will. The thing is this vowel configuration also emanates a kind of winner take all type of feeling. Some, through effort and karma have reaped the rewards, others through bad decisions and giving to tendency have not. There is not really a middle way in this configuration. It is a configuration that resounds with prosper or suffer. It is a configuration that purports an idealistic imagination. A visionary type of attitude. The vowel patterning give off the vibration needed for it's ambition, through courage, resilience, a stamina for the long haul. This is an ambitious configuration not one of compassion though. A Will to Power.

Consonant Vibration
The configuration of the consonants resonate with an eager, enthusiastic extroverted dynamic. It persuades through it's light yet invigorating appeal. One gets the feeling of a free, unburdened spirit. Adventurous, A willingness to risk all for it's desired endeavors. Moreover, there is a distinct quality to take a road that is not commonly traveled. An energy that signifies a desire for the atypical. It actually attracts those who are not the 'standard' status quo, or cultural norm. An energy lies in this subtle configuration that attacts eccentrics, artists, and free thinkers. There is a high pitched, anxious energy, that if focused can be extremely creative. If not, then extremely neurotic. This configuration gives off fame, wealth, and influence due to this dynamic, unique combination. However, this is only possible if there is a tremendous amount of discipline, focus and self awareness.

OverView
The Ascendant Impression and Vowel Configuration support each others qualities through a complementary union. The Ascendant Impression and Consonant Vibration aren't really compatible and do not bolster each others qualities. The Vowel Configuration and Consonant Vibration are very compatible and greatly enhance each others qualities. The perfect marriage.

It appears to me that the Vowel' configuration is the bridge holding each name together. The vowel configuration's relationship with the Primary, Ascendant Impression is very significant, however, the marriage between the consonants and vowels are probably the most important, and your patterning they are in a dynamic union in which they are totally complementary.

What this means is that the consonant gives off the distinct feeling of unique creativity, the vowels give off discipline which is needed for anything to flourish.

You gotta great combination Thandie. The qualities expressed are primarily Step by Step Growth, and on a more subtle level an ambitious Will, in coherence with a complementary free thinking, unorthodox type attention.

Also if we compare the online name, it's a name that seeks to know the world, but mainly itself. It is an inward name, one that is on a spiritual search through greater knowledge. This can be contrasted with your birth name which is more about building it's world through practical step by step efforts and progress. They are both needed for completion. They are contrary at worst, complementary if in union. It does appear to me that your offline name must be actualized before you online name can be fulfilled. A hierarchy of needs type thing.

This is so incredibly accurate, you just blew me away.
Can't wait for the year analysis!

Thanks Ariel, which is my uncle's name, btw..

This is so incredibly accurate, you just blew me away.
Can't wait for the year analysis!

Thanks Ariel, which is my uncle's name, btw..

Thandie, I love both of your names...
Makes perfect sense don't it?

I could use some of that step by step patience and consistency.
Seriously.

Okay Ebony is on deck
Gimme a bit EC, I just got home and gonna eat and do it.
It's my last free night of University Stuff, so I'm gonna be up late.

Top Bottom