Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The SubConscious/Platonic/Subtle Meaning behind Your Name...

Emilia...
This name conveys reliance, guardianship, protection, trust. It's something that gives the strong sense of foundation, consistent reliable steps toward progress, and promostes a trust in consistency and life. It gives off the vibe to other peeps that things are gonna be allright after all. The valued one's are gonna be protected and nourished. Not dreamy, made out of paper, yet not lacking imagination either, it represents the vitality brought on by integrity, stability, but PROCESS... it takes 10,000 hours tobecome a 'master' at anything. This name conveys this feeling.

The vowel structure though does give off a lil feeling of intrusion, boundary issues, and emotionality.

However, those dudes are fags.

I'll do BikiniMom in a second.
I'm holding for a Professor, hoping I don't forget what hit me this morning.

The assessment is accurate, even the faggy stuff. LOL

Thanks to everyone who had positive comments. If you all only knew it took me nearly all of my life to *grow into* my name.

Thanks to everyone who had positive comments. If you all only knew it took me nearly all of my life to *grow into* my name.

What I think is awesome, Ijust noticed is that in most peeps here, there seems to be
One name reprsenting certain qualities, and the other name represents the complementary qualities...

Yeah... thing is you, made your time count... Most Peeps Don't
Wasting Time... becomes an entirely different animal...

You know what I mean.

You remind me of the Fight Club Version of the Professor I'm working for right now.
She's all about 'living' like U. Kewl to see Peeps make it though, and not be through.
Neal Young qoute I dig.

Oh shit, I didn't mean your qualities were 'fags' I hate that I had a phrase in my head, and didn't type it.. I meant to say people who think and -in your case- accuse you of those qualities...
oooops

Sorry Bikini Mom.

What I think is awesome, Ijust noticed is that in most peeps here, there seems to be
One name reprsenting certain qualities, and the other name represents the complementary qualities...

Yeah... thing is you, made your time count... Most Peeps Don't
Wasting Time... becomes an entirely different animal...

You know what I mean.

You remind me of the Fight Club Version of the Professor I'm working for right now.
She's all about 'living' like U. Kewl to see Peeps make it though, and not be through.
Neal Young qoute I dig.

You know, one of the things I admire most about the young (ages 16 to mid 20's) is the fire they have in their bellies. I used to be so full of that fire, you can't even begin to know. Which is why I try to inspire as many young people as I can - encourage their dreams and tell them they can do whatever they want, as long as they dig in and don't take no for an answer... one day we all wake up and it seems that not only did that fire die out but that life just took the wind right out of us. Where there is no air, there can be no flame...

You don't know how much good it does me to hear positive words from people who recognize that people like me (old people LOL) are fighting like mofos to try to get that second wind so that what was once the memory of a spark will be a fire in our bellies again.

My Old Grump has breathed air into me and fanned the flames...

You are a good egg. Remember that....

Trust me on this one.

Oh shit, I didn't mean your qualities were 'fags' I hate that I had a phrase in my head, and didn't type it.. I meant to say people who think and -in your case- accuse you of those qualities...
oooops

Sorry Bikini Mom.

LOL I knew what you meant.

i like reading these...

thanks ariel

Jon... I found this purely by chance, it's been something I've been working on and off then back on for like 4 to 5 years, and synchronously bump into people who pass on more knowledge, hell the important stuff I didn't listen too... but now it's hitting me, how stupid, wrong, and ignorant I can be....

Possibilities are still there Jon. Won't be there 4ever though.
For me or For U.

Iggy...
I'm gonna do his birth name
We shall refer to it as Ignatius.
I got all 3 names, which makes it that more complete.

-Ignatius-

Ascendant/Primary Impression
The primary energy with the Primary pattern is one of a high degree of sensitivity. This name is fueled by an urge to be diplomatic when it comes to dealing with other people. This is a cooperating entity that wants to make everyone feel protected, at home, and appreciated. This name also signifies a flexibility, but also a passion for life. 'Ignatius' is adaptable, supple, and can survive just about anything. This name reflects care about learning what motivates other people, this is understanding, which breeds compassion, which breeds intimacy.

'Ignatius' can call on help, assistance, support, by emanating good will through eloquence. This title resonates with the ability to use subtle persuasion rather than intimidation and manipulative force. The subtle intelligence is great here, and other than assuaging others from the violence of life, it also protects itself by intuitively avoiding catastrophe's that would endanger it's well being. There is a harmonious balance within this name, which promotes a more than capable evaluation of an entire situation, and thus be proficient at decision making.

However, to some, 'Ignatius' will give off the vibe of weakness and incompetence. This is wny Ignatius is often underestimated.

The +
Balance... -Which is so Key during these times- Compassion, Open Minded, Intuitive Insight into the Human Psyche.
The -
Paranoia based on FEAR, Lacking Confidence, Insecurity, A lack of Aggression When Aggression should be called upon.

Vowel Configuration
The vowel configuration here add a lightness, a spark of joy, creativity, wonder, and a happy go lucky vibe that is unmistakable. It adds a sweetness to the Ascendant Impression. There is a distinct radiation of eagerness and enthusiasm. The vowel placement emanate a substantial amount of energy and adaptability. They make the Ascendant radioactive. Moreover, they provide a feeling of emotional and mental balance. Giving off these strong energy of Good Will and Harmony, they enhance 'Ignatius's' capacity to attract people to it's cause or endeavor.
However, the energy here has a tendency to also be scattered and unfocused, and can give off the impression of being unreliable with it's initial Intention. It is an energy that must be focused or else, it just breeds a lack of discipline, focus, and direction.

Consonant Configuration
'Ignatius' has about as effective, arresting, and beneficial that a consonant base can be. The consonant base has a more subtle effect than the vowel, but they are complementary and equally important to the overall meaning/energy of the name. This configuration gives off the energy of extraordinary determination and Will. Ambitious, Competitive, and an unmatched Tenacity in it's endeavors. The vibe of a Will to Lead, to be an Authoritarian, and a Relentless desire to win. The Sole Influence of the consonant configuration is ts that of Will and a drive to Conquer. This will attract some of the strongest entities around it, however it will also alienate those who are less ambitious.

Overall Impression
The Ascendant Impression gives of a vibe of understanding and compassion. While the Vowels somewhat are in conflict with this by giving off a distinct happy go Lucky, Creative force... There is a certain degree of conflicting energies that need to be harmonized. The Ascendant Impression and Consonant Configuration are not in Conflict, however since the Ascendant is more of an energy that promotes compassion and understanding, and the Consonant Configuration is one that is all about Conquest... they are somewhat complementary, They are not in total opposition and do work together, just not 'perfect'. The Vowel and Consonant Configuration, while they appear to be polar or opposite, of the Vowels being creative and care free, and the Consonant's being almost Machiavellian in its Will to Lead, they actually are Complementary and in a Marriage that works well.

'Ignatius' is a name that is crafted well and has a dynamic arsenal of motivations/energies. The possibility of Destiny here is through a harmonization of these energies.

I'm not basing this on any thing that has to do with the actual being, You, just off the composition, patterning of the vowels/consonants and the symbolic energies they represent.

That is your name Iggs.

LOL I'm killing myself here.
Holy shit...
Java...
Oh man...

Good times...
I worked on Brian this afternoon... in a coffeeshop at the Wynn.

I'll have it up in 20 minutes.

Top Bottom