Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The SubConscious/Platonic/Subtle Meaning behind Your Name...

Hey EC...
Thanx.
I'll hit ya up lata Sweetie.

Smurfy...
Okay Doing your offline name first...
We'll call it 'Couch Queen'

Couch Queen is symbolic of a driving, pioneering spirit, leadership, independence, and originality. The energy behind this name is strong and dominating. It is very forceful in in promoting a an unorthodox, innovative, and decisive approach to life. Highly focused, and reliant on keeping an orderly, stable environment, the name 'Couch Queen' delivers an a very unmistakeable vibe of Independence, Self Reliant, 'Ready/Willing/Able' attitiude.

This name exudes confidence, Will, Strength, and Resilience. There is also a very definite sense of Danger and Risk Taking reflected in this name.

This is less than inspiring when it comes to patience, sensitivity, or cooperation. 'Couch Queen' the name is not the most diplomatic when handling a crisis. This name's strength is in the doing. It is a masculine, aggressive, creative force.

The +
Self Reliance, Originality, Courage, Imagination, Confidence, Competitive, Does not buckle under Stress
The -
Pride, Intolerant, Aggressive, Not the greatest name for say Social Work or Counseling, or Retail. Anything where one has to persuade through Manipulation of Emotions to inspire.

The Vowel Configuration.
This enhances or decreases the Ascendent Meaning... First Impression ya get.
Well, it appears that this Name carries an enormous ambition, power, influence, and financial wealth. It appears the vowel configuration in accord with the Ascendent Expression has made some rich, while some poor. This is not a middle of the road name. The Vowel Configuration also give off a Visionary Pioneering Spirit'. Emanating Courage, Determination, Perseverance, Fortitude, Resilience, fueld by a competitive energy.

Overall a very masculine name, that can achieve happiness by balancing the ambition with compassion.
The Consonant Vibration, which is more subtle gives off a Caring, sympathetic, and compassionate vibe. It is the sole source of tranquility in the name.

Overall the Ascendent Expression/Meaning, and Vowel Configuration... are complementary and enhance each other big time. The Consonant Vibration does not contradict the others but does not strenthen them, but provides a softening to a more subtle, lesser degree.

I think it fits...
Dead ON.

I'll do Smurfy and MyWay in the next post in 10 minutes.

Last edited:
MyWay
The Ascendant Expression/Dominant Meaning given off by the name MyWay

I know this is not what you meant to convery, not consciously, but this is the impression the pattern reveals...

It is a name that conveys responsibility, compassion, love, a capacity to nurture, a healing, comforting demeanor, and it exudes warmth. It exudes harmony and tranquility, however it does not identify any specific feeling individually. It's like a bliss and you don't know why.

MyWay is apparently more of a 'neutral' name that resonates more with stability and harmony.

It gives off the vibe of being good with business, but not able to procure abundance quickly. Idealistic, with a strong sense of what is socially acceptable.

The Vowel Configuration in MyWay resonate the Ascendent Expression, or Dominant Meaning, with a sense of financial Strength, Power, Authority, and Ambition. It is a name though of risk/reward, and this name puts it all on the line to get what it wants. The Vowels send off a vibe of courage, resilience, stamina, but very competitive.

The Consonant Vibration radiates a mystery and search for Wisdom. This pattern has a Specific Spiritual Tone. It reflects intelligence, focus, self reliance.
The consonant vibrations make 'MyWay' a mystery, enigma, but basically hard to get to know. The name exudes the possibility of being withdrawn and detached at times.
The Vowel and Dominant/Ascendent Expression are complementary.
The Consonant Vibration sort of is in paradox with the other two energies.
The odd feeling out here is the consonant, or mysterious/spiritual vibe.

It fits, but doesn't correlate as well as your Offline birth name.
I see MW as a Vehicle with a specific job. It is more of a specialization moniker.

Smurfy is Next.

SMURFY
Dominant/Ascendent expression
What the name primarily impresses you with.
Conjures up optimism, upbeat inspiration, eager enthusiasm. This name conveys self expression, and communicaiion more than anything else. It is community/group oriented...

Its optimistic vibe is indicative of huge creativity, all endeavors to express good will & appreciation, or playful jabs, are empowered huge by the energy that resonates in this name. The name Smurfy invites all to play. Even the most cynical are lited up by this name.
The +
Upbeat' creative, inspiring, uplifting, funny
Humorempowers the creative and passionate ones.
The -
Scattered energy unreliable, cant focus, can't finish goals
.The Vowels pattern adds a masculine horsepower of self reliance and confidence. It conveys adventure and leadership..

The consonant vibration...
this gives off a unpretentious friendship. This energy is a beta, friend, working through egoless support. However, it's al not in accord with the alpha agenda of the main pattern. The polarity gives off a mixed vibe of vulnerability or confusion.
This subtle energy vulnerability leads to many to underestimate Smurfy.

Again i see a complementary pattern of distinct energies, offline and online, names/identities completing the other.... A marriage of complementary qualities... Very Kewl.

Your offline names is more of a business/survivalofthefittest/striving for power energy/ while your online name is more of a happygolucky, playful, social harmony, adventure first, work later spirit.

A subconscious effort is at work here through 2 complementary energies/intentions/identities.

Last edited:
ARMY VET
This name conjures up freedom and adventure, risk and reward, gambling type attitude... Its all about passion and excitement with this combination. One gets the sense that AV is capable of doing whatever they commit 2. Highly adaptable, a true survivor, instinctual judgements are made on the fly. Instincts are gifted with encompassing intuition and cutting intelligence. Yong at heart, energetic, and eager.. The name attracts those dynamic types, who want 'change' in their life from the standard conventional line of mediocrity.

The vowel configuration promote a vibe of trust, stability, integrity. Order, Organizational prowess, self control, detail oriented, resilience are the energiies/qualities reflected... The vowels are like cables and structural girders giving the dominant meaning a foundation .
Some would say that it dampens the initial flow of energy in the name, however... I think it actually complements it giving it a Stronger Sense of Survival.

The Consonants Give off a dynamic of process, resilience, and planning. There is is a certain 'dignity' that radiates from 'Army Vet'.
The consonant vibration also give off a fell of unreceptivity to some of differeing views and will not be particularly attractive to sensitive types.

I don't know your offline first name, but if the patttern holds continuous like it has for the others, I bet it is complementary in the sense that it is not a risk taker name. I Just notice a predominant expression of complementary forces in offline/online names. It's like one completes the other...

I wouldn't switch names... The name Army Vet is pretty solidly built.
Hell after analyzing this name, this is the configuration I would like to Embody.
Equalizer was more compassionate and soft than this name. It also had internal inconsistencies...
I would stick with the one ya got partna...

Last edited:
Am I crazy or wasn't there a dream interpretation thread? I could've swore that's where I posted that in.

Okay, I"m beat as hell, but go ahead an post up and after I sleep for like 12 or so hours I will analyze not the meaning, but what the combination of those letters/sound/meaning convey to me. I don't know what the hell you were thinking... I just dig on the connection between Identity/Naming/Language/Sound.

I"m just giving you the platonic ideal, or atleast my interpretation of it.
Kinda like there is no such thing as the perfect song.. only greater or lesser Melody/Harmony/Resonance with the Greater Will that we percieve through Sound.

Again I'm beat, but throw up your moniker -name-, what you were going to choose, what you may change too, your friends name, your ex's name. Hell I do it all bishes... and I'll tell you the meaning behind the meaning.

IMO... this is just for fun.
2mara Thread... Just posting in case I forget.

I'm in.

Hey handsome...
If you want you can karma me your first name or I can do ricco 561.
It takes me awhile, don't get me wrong its fun to do, but I went into beautiful mind mode yesterday... except it wasn't beautiful, like at all.

Jon.
The Ascendant -Main- Impression is an intuitive, yet kinda sensitive being. The name is loaded with subtle qualities; Capable at Negotiating, is able to Compromise, can convince with tho use of force. Similar to the Greek Sirens, it's subtle persuasion is so potent, can draw people into it''s world whether they are willing or not.

This name tends to be one with an encompassing ability to percieve what is actually transpiring. This name reflects the capacity to be aware of subtle realities that escape most. It often comes out the winner, even when dealing with much larger and stronger entities. It has a supple, flexibility, it can compormise to the point of bending, but not breaking. Reminds me of Taoism, being like water, being fluid, open to change, and it is the rigid one who is the corpse and will die as they are already dead. It can survive without being in charge, and this is how it ends up actually in control.

It is loaded with contradictions, generally tranquil and gentle, however one must be wary to not trifle with this entitiy, for while they show tact, they can have razor sharp teeth.

The +
Diplomacy, Discerns and Empathizes with Human Psyche, Patient, Stamina,

The -
Fragile, Shallow, Dependent, Not Practical, Can be dishonest.

Vowel Configuration Patterning.
This enhances or decreases the Overall Impression.
The vowels represent a Will to Power in the Financial Arena, however, it is risky and if not totally on point will end up poor. Some have made it to Wealth, others have not. No Middle Road here. Not for the Meek.
Innovative, Brave, Determned can be is a strong quality here, so is Perseverance. It will need these qualities to have any chance for what is at stake.
The truth for Jonathon is the truth for ALL. There must be a balance between complementary Ambition and Compassion. Material and Spiritual.

Consonant Configuration
The Consonant Vibration is more subtle and not as direct as the Vowels, but it is equally important in the overall synthesis or meaning. The name isnpires initial confidence, and warmth, and joy to be around. However, Glamour, Sex Appeal... however there must be an Effort put in to go against tendency, or it will not last. There is a 'lucky streak' very possible here, that can open doors for the entity.

Comprehensive Impression
The Dominant Impression and vowel configuration do not conflict, but do not really support each other in there 'energies'. The Dominant Impression and the Consonant Configuration do oppose each other and their energies do not promote a unifying empowerment. They don't harm each other, they just don't bolster the other. The Vowel and Base Configuration, are complementary at times, just not perfect. A good marriage, just not great.

Overall a solid name.
I dunno does it fit your persona?
I'll leave that up to U brah.
It's what You BELIEVE that counts.

Top Bottom