Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The SubConscious/Platonic/Subtle Meaning behind Your Name...

Aside from my mother, I'd only ever met one other Emilia before. Oh yea, and my third daughter, it's her middle name.

My name is NOT pronounced like the British Amelia - two completely different names. In English it's said more like "Eh-muh-lee-yah" (each syllable gets equivalent emphasis). in Magyar and other European languages it is pronounced "Eh-mee-Lee-yah" (The emphasis on the Lee)

I always thought it was "Ah-mee- lee -yah"

lol if that makes any sense. Very pretty name.

I Karma'd you with my given name, I'm one of those privacy nuts, what can I say :whatever:

After all we have shared above and below, sides, u already know how a name is formed, and the 'magic' of what goes in making a name... U will eventually hand her over... My will is not immaculate, but no harm shall come from my speech...

lol, i'm at hotel eating brunch.... So excited 2 do this, got mm, emilia, cindy, iggy, digi, in my head... Oh samoth, who iwill post up both names 4. Gimme a minute then fun starts...

I always thought it was "Ah-mee- lee -yah"

lol if that makes any sense. Very pretty name.

I hated it when I was a kid... would go by Emi, put an accent above the E so it was pronounced "Amy"... Then as I grew into it, I said... "Why am I trying to blend and be like everybody else? sorta like forcing a square peg into a round hole = FAIL.

It's interesting at what a metamorphisis I went through at that stage of my life - decided to start using MY REAL "GROWN UP" NAME just about the time I began to become someone who was NOT "Little unimportant Mrs Exhusband"... lol

BTW - my husband feels left out.

Let's add "DALE" to your to-do list, Ariel.

MuscleMom.
Offline Name is a name that reflects analytical prowess, and unending search for Knowledge/Truth/Wisdom. Just the sound of it gives off the vibe of a scientific explorer in whatever field they choose. It gives me the feeling of logic, planning, discernment, and finally Embodiment. One with this name can step back and try to be more objective about the encompassing situration. With this name Logic and Analysis take the forefront, and Sensation/Emotion are put in the background.
It rings of continuous study, research, and focus. However, it is not a conservative type of focus, but rather an open minded type of discernment that wants to test novel Ideas. However, there is a philosophy or certain World View that is the foundation for this logic based type of exploration. Its a philosophical Marriage of Open Minded and Cutting through Convention, while based on 'CommonSense'.

The negative implications I discern in the Dominant Vibe is it can be Introverted/Arrogant/ Eccentric/ and to a degree self centered.

Oh... I gotta make a call to Campus then I'll do your online moniker.

Last edited:
Aside from my mother, I'd only ever met one other Emilia before. Oh yea, and my third daughter, it's her middle name.

My name is NOT pronounced like the British Amelia - two completely different names. In English it's said more like "Eh-muh-lee-yah" (each syllable gets equivalent emphasis). in Magyar and other European languages it is pronounced "Eh-mee-Lee-yah" (The emphasis on the Lee)

I absolutely love your name!!! If I had another daughter and had not named my daughter Leah I would totally go for Emilia.It is unique yet based on something close of the english common name bank. I loves it....We pronounced it Em-ah-leeyah..I am still sitting here trying to sound out the syllables in the European language to see how it sounds. I think I am lost, LOL. (shocker)
You say Eh you mean like "Ey you" type of ey?

I hated it when I was a kid... would go by Emi, put an accent above the E so it was pronounced "Amy"... Then as I grew into it, I said... "Why am I trying to blend and be like everybody else? sorta like forcing a square peg into a round hole = FAIL.

It's interesting at what a metamorphisis I went through at that stage of my life - decided to start using MY REAL "GROWN UP" NAME just about the time I began to become someone who was NOT "Little unimportant Mrs Exhusband"... lol

BTW - my husband feels left out.

Let's add "DALE" to your to-do list, Ariel.

Will Do, he's aptly named...
LOL We all are.

I absolutely love your name!!! If I had another daughter and had not named my daughter Leah I would totally go for Emilia.It is unique yet based on something close of the english common name bank. I loves it....We pronounced it Em-ah-leeyah..I am still sitting here trying to sound out the syllables in the European language to see how it sounds. I think I am lost, LOL. (shocker)
You say Eh you mean like "Ey you" type of ey?

I love it.
Karma me your offline name.
I'll hit ya up.

MuscleMom...
Responsible Caring, Loving, Nurturing, healing and comforting this Moniker is warm and sends off the vibe of love and care. However it is a nonintrusive, non specific feeling, it doesn't like signify... say a penetrating pretentious Egoistic type intentional aganda. Musclemom is a impartial, nonegoistic, name perfect for conveying stability and social harmony.
It reflects your disdain for deception and wanting to not reveal too 'personal' qualities.
It also conveys a strong sense of appreciation for beauty, but not too passionate. Idealistic, but more practical Idealism.
This name conveys a 'safe' feeling.
It's kewl how somewhat polar, yet complementary your offline and online name's are.

Emilia...
This name conveys reliance, guardianship, protection, trust. It's something that gives the strong sense of foundation, consistent reliable steps toward progress, and promostes a trust in consistency and life. It gives off the vibe to other peeps that things are gonna be allright after all. The valued one's are gonna be protected and nourished. Not dreamy, made out of paper, yet not lacking imagination either, it represents the vitality brought on by integrity, stability, but PROCESS... it takes 10,000 hours tobecome a 'master' at anything. This name conveys this feeling.

The vowel structure though does give off a lil feeling of intrusion, boundary issues, and emotionality.

However, those dudes are fags.

I'll do BikiniMom in a second.
I'm holding for a Professor, hoping I don't forget what hit me this morning.

Top Bottom