Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A call to protect what is ours. What is your respect worth to you?

I joined this forum just to get the help of needto for my gyno. He gave me all the info I needed and I can't express how thankful I am for this site.

a little late to the party but...

Great thread, great post..thanks for all you do needto!!!!

great thread, i love it here, and everyone is like family, i agree. there are alot of those retarded brothers or sisters that nobody likes but you are stuck with loving (mitch, strongbow, gladiator :p), but in the end i want all of them to be successful and happy and love having them here to play with. whenever i try and leave i always find my way back home to this site. i have had the pleasure of meeting quite a few members for lifts or smoke sesh's or meals, and everyone projects an attitude of genuine acceptance and love and care for their fellow lifterbro, which is awsome. and we obviously all talked shit about EF, and then go log 20 more posts that same day!

i donno what i would do without EF...hell i went through puberty posting on this site, been here for a 1/3rd of my life

Top Bottom