Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The SubConscious/Platonic/Subtle Meaning behind Your Name...

This is all like based on wisdom of Pythagoras, Kabballa, Vedic patterning, and Vajarana Numerology...
What kills me is how right on the names correlate with the identities of each person.
Not asying this Caused that, but rather... they are synchronous, or simultaneous.

Either way, I need to get laid.

This is all like based on wisdom of Pythagoras, Kabballa, Vedic patterning, and Vajarana Numerology...
What kills me is how right on the names correlate with the identities of each person.
Not asying this Caused that, but rather... they are synchronous, or simultaneous.

Either way, I need to get laid.

Lol.... were u sayin u around alot of eye candy?

Lol.... were u sayin u around alot of eye candy?

Hey Jon
Yeah, I am actually, but they are mostly undergrads. I'm a 'special case' cause I"m not in any of their grad programs, I just am at MU to work with a research project that connects the anthropology department, and social psychology department, determining the effects of technology and the 'self'. It's pretty kewl.

Thing is I TA a class, and there are some hawties, but Jon unless the personality is there, it ain't happenin. I mean I'm 31 not 24 anymore. So yeah.

If there ain't chemistry jon, then no arousal.
It used to be the other way around, but things change I guess.

Hmm, where's my name profile, Ariel...?

Morning Thandie, I"m working on it right now....
I'll have her up and running in about 20 minutes...

Good to see ya.

Good Morning!

Look in your karma box..

Ok, skip the karma box. I'll pm you..

Mike
I'm next after theandiepants
Gimme your last name and you get the full report, along with the cause of your anxiety.
It's all based on form.. not substance. Meaning the Pattern... Qualities, Feelings, World View, will be shaped 'to a degree' by the Platonic Forms.

It's Archaic, ancient wisdom, that, atleast to me is making a comeback as we speak.

I'm contrasting/comparing Thandie's birth name with her online name...
and will do an analysis on comparing Thandie... to her birth name.

I just wanna see, if the metaphysical qualities match up with her motivations.

Okay Thandie, I"m almost fifinshed... I finished Michelle last night. I have to write everything down first, with pencil... causee ... I just do. Then I transcribe it over.
I'm finishing up 'Thandie' right now. It's 840 here in LV, and before 1140, both names will be posted up to you can see the relationship.

Top Bottom