Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The SubConscious/Platonic/Subtle Meaning behind Your Name...

-Ariel-

-Thandzilla-
Platinum
Okay, I"m beat as hell, but go ahead an post up and after I sleep for like 12 or so hours I will analyze not the meaning, but what the combination of those letters/sound/meaning convey to me. I don't know what the hell you were thinking... I just dig on the connection between Identity/Naming/Language/Sound.

I"m just giving you the platonic ideal, or atleast my interpretation of it.
Kinda like there is no such thing as the perfect song.. only greater or lesser Melody/Harmony/Resonance with the Greater Will that we percieve through Sound.

Again I'm beat, but throw up your moniker -name-, what you were going to choose, what you may change too, your friends name, your ex's name. Hell I do it all bishes... and I'll tell you the meaning behind the meaning.

IMO... this is just for fun.
2mara Thread... Just posting in case I forget.

i'm rick james, bitch. . .

DIGIMON7068...

I got this one down Solid.

Let me rest my tired mind.

You'll be surprised what you get.

You are almost done with your Tour.

I"m doing both by the way.
Just won't list the Offline one.

I was supposed to be an Abraham, they changed at the last minute to Ariel
Fucking... Abraham, so not me.
Great name, just a little more linear does not mince words.

once i get home this thread is next project.... I already got digi and iggy nailed down in my head.... Dont let this one, promise it'll be fun, die due to chirpsosis

I Karma'd you with my given name, I'm one of those privacy nuts, what can I say :whatever:

Aside from my mother, I'd only ever met one other Emilia before. Oh yea, and my third daughter, it's her middle name.

My name is NOT pronounced like the British Amelia - two completely different names. In English it's said more like "Eh-muh-lee-yah" (each syllable gets equivalent emphasis). in Magyar and other European languages it is pronounced "Eh-mee-Lee-yah" (The emphasis on the Lee)

Top Bottom