Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The SubConscious/Platonic/Subtle Meaning behind Your Name...

Java I'm gonna do it in the morning it' only 10 pm, but I'm sleepy.
The complementary pattern holds up well.
I'll throw up Brian and Java Guru to contrast the tendencies/qualities/energy behind the name.
Identity can change...

It seems a Name is so powerful in keeping things static.

my name means one who rules, bow down bitches

Just for that I"m gonna use this morning to analyze puddles, sides I'm not gonna do Java till he gives me his last name, that way, the double entendre action continues with a more encompassing effect.

Puddles... you are on deck
BTW, I so want the Hanae Mori, and Vera Wang.

However, I overspent on track jackets.... getting one more, which makes 3 for me 1 for a friend, so
I have to wait a couple of weeks, then in Mo. I'll get them.

SMURFY
Dominant/Ascendent expression
What the name primarily impresses you with.
Conjures up optimism, upbeat inspiration, eager enthusiasm. This name conveys self expression, and communicaiion more than anything else. It is community/group oriented...

Its optimistic vibe is indicative of huge creativity, all endeavors to express good will & appreciation, or playful jabs, are empowered huge by the energy that resonates in this name. The name Smurfy invites all to play. Even the most cynical are lited up by this name.
The +
Upbeat' creative, inspiring, uplifting, funny
Humorempowers the creative and passionate ones.
The -
Scattered energy unreliable, cant focus, can't finish goals
.The Vowels pattern adds a masculine horsepower of self reliance and confidence. It conveys adventure and leadership..

The consonant vibration...
this gives off a unpretentious friendship. This energy is a beta, friend, working through egoless support. However, it's al not in accord with the alpha agenda of the main pattern. The polarity gives off a mixed vibe of vulnerability or confusion.
This subtle energy vulnerability leads to many to underestimate Smurfy.

Again i see a complementary pattern of distinct energies, offline and online, names/identities completing the other.... A marriage of complementary qualities... Very Kewl.

Your offline names is more of a business/survivalofthefittest/striving for power energy/ while your online name is more of a happygolucky, playful, social harmony, adventure first, work later spirit.

A subconscious effort is at work here through 2 complementary energies/intentions/identities

bingo~!

I karma you with my name as well..

I karma you with my name as well..
Hey Thandie...
Yeah, I'll have it later today 2mara at the latest.

Working on the Monkey right now...

It's funny what the Combination of Puddle and Monkey lead up to.

LOL, it's not quite as funny as what Java and Guru synthesize too, but If Java will give me his last name as well, it's gonna be kick ass, cause he will get to see that the qualities are put in place for a reason and what he needs to work on.

The 'substance' of life is not found in a Name, but the Archetype of 'Form' will be found, it's not the territory, but the map. It's not the forest, but the 'Tree'. I don't have a third analogy...
Ummmmm...... It's the ummmmm.... sound of.... ummm.... Yeah the sound of one hand clapping...
LOL, just kidding, that's a zen koan, I still do not understand to this day.

I ramble Thandie, sawwwy.
Thanx and I'll have it this afternoon... I should anyway.
I'm on break and don't go back to Research till Tuesday, so I got time to Play.

Top Bottom