Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The SubConscious/Platonic/Subtle Meaning behind Your Name...

Okay
If you karma me you birth name, hell I'll give you mine.
It sounds more gurly than you could ever fathom.

PUDDLE MONKEY

-I"m only doing the Ascendant Impression, well Cause it's Puddle Monkey-

Ascendant -Prmary- Impression

The Moniker Puddle Monkey, this combination of words, and the subtle patterning, reflects a strong drive, ambition, and independence. There is also a vibe of originality. The energy behind this name is rather strong, and kind of domineering. It promotes an unorthodox, original, yet very decisive viewpoint.

Self Reliance, and Drive, the moniker exudes capability and the ability to adjust. This moniker resonates confidence, energy, persistence, and strength. The name does not emanate patience, sensitivity, and does not exude cooperation or diplomacy in a group dynamic when it comes to problem solving. This name does reflect a Masculine, Aggressive, Creative Energy.

I think it fits.
If the complementary pattern holds true...
Your birth name must be worse than -Ariel-

Whatcha Think Shirley?

Friendly Canadian

I'm using your birthname bro.
I'll just refer to it as FC
Ascendant Impression -Primary Vibe it Gives off-

This name give of a reflection of trust and stability. It is a foundation, pragmatic knowledge, step by step process, and consistent effort. FC gives off the vibe to peeps that they are gonna be protected, they have a home, safety and comfort, are the primary qualities that assuage people.
This name is not some daydreamer, however it does not lack vision either. It is a name that resonates with building a foundation through, attention to detail, embodiment of step by step progress.... it is a name that echoes ' salt of the earth' stability and resilience. Structure and Progress. It is also family oriented.

This name is not one that resounds flexibility. Toleration and Understanding are not one of it's strengths. It gives off the a rigid atmosphere. While this may be good for some businesses, it is not conducive for anything in which change and adaptability in accord to the customer's needs are the primary imperatives.

Vowel Configuration

The vowels Friendly Canadian either reinforce the Ascendant Impression, decrease it's influence, or amalgmate their union into a different sort of quality.
The vowel configuration, in this case provide a depth of emotion. Domestic Harmony, Commitment, a lasting relationship, self sacrifice for the loved one, and romance are the key energies involved.
However, at the same time, the vowel configuration can give off a 'smothering, constraining' feeling. To some, in certain situations, 'FC' will appear intrusive, have boundary issues, and to emotional.
Primarily, this name gives off a proclivity to help people. A genuine desire to heal the sick, emotionally wounded, and valued friends in despair. It is one that want's to eliminate suffering in others, a desire for people in it's 'world' to be happy.

The Consonant Vibration
Friendly, the consonant arrangement gives off a more subtle vibration than the vowels, however is equally important to determining the quality and energies of the meaning of the entire name.
The name 'FC' emanates a subtle mystery of the yearning for wisdom and to discover what is unknown that is not perceived by others. The quote from Rainer Maria Rilke,

I want to be with those who know secret things, or else be alone

This is the vibe that is given off. It is a vibration of solitude, hard to get to know, aristocracy and arrogance.

Overall
The Ascendant Impression and Vowel Configuration are compatible through complementary union The Ascendant Impression and Consonant Vibration are not in conflict, however they really don't interact that well. The Vowel Configuration and Consonant Vibration are somewhat not quite harmonious, due to the Vowels being a caring energy, and the Consonant's wanting to be discover the secrets of the hidden Wisdom.

This is the configuration of your birth name, my friend. The qualities that are too be harmonized through your identity, which is not fixed, like a name, appear to be pretty kewl to me.

Chris302001
Ascendant Impression
Again, this is the primary impression given off. The most dominant qualities expressed through the patterning of this configuration are an extreme subtle sensitivity. A desire to negotiate without confrontation. An ability to persuade through the use of sensitivity, and subtle reasoning. I hate how drive equates to masculine, and being flexible and adaptive is translated as feminine. I mean they are complementary and you need both to evolve. However, in this understanding, then yeah my shit is feminine.

The primary ro dominant patterning here is 'feminine' in this aspect as well. It relies more on pragmatic negotiation, subtle persuasion, and compromise rather than overt force. It has a very fine acuity to unveil the unseen, but felt reality of the situation. It's attitude of compromise, and its supple acceptance for the time being of a situation, allow it to overcome odds that would only lead to worse consequences had it been reactive and tried to win by domination. It is okay with it not being the dominant energy in a reaction, or relation, however, it is through this acceptance that it is able to have autonomy.

There is a patterning that gives off contradiction. It is gentle for the most part, however, it is can be vindictive. It has the ability to be tactful, however, yet at times can have a razor sharp, ruthless tongue.

The +
Diplomacy, Understanding the Human Psyche, Patience, Generosity, Resilience, Adaptability
The -
Fragile, Shallow, Co Dependent, Unrealistic expectations, Not always truthful

Vowel Configuration
The Vowel Configuration can increase or decrease the Ascendan't prmiary qualities, or they may alter the main impression's qualities in coherence with it's own, into an amalgamated new Impression or Quality, not previously there.

In this case the vowels energize and fuel the Ascendant Impression with Passion. The vowel patterning infuses the name with a sense of adventure, risk taking,, the need for variety, sensuality, and flexibility. They also resonate with an innovative intelligence, a curiosity, and adaptability. This vowel configuration adds a certain SexyNess to the name. It is this spice, that sparks a talent for the art of subtle self promotion.
The vowels lead to a talent for communication, and the ability to think adeptly during crisis.
Vowels indicate good physical and mental reflexes.
While not the most stable, nor predictable configuration... the vibration given off is one of inspired, long lasting commitment.

Consonant Vibration
The Configuration of the consonants, give off the vibration of warmth, compassion, and intimacy. It is a sensitive quality that is conveyed to people, one that encourages people to unolad their worries and fears. The patterning, emanates a desire for fairness, equality, and justice. The consonant configuration resonates qualities of healing, teaching, genuine desire to alleviate suffering, protection, and responsibility and a hopeful outlook. This patterning also reflects a most generous quality.
On the flip side, there is a tendency to be a constant worrier, and an extreme vulnerability to criticism.

Overall...
The Ascendant Impression is the heavy hitter off course, and it's relationship to the more subtle vowel configuration do not conflict in anyway, yet they really don't bolster the other. The Ascendant Impression, or the primary meaning, are extremely compatible and reinforce each other huge. So that means more compassion and caring, This combination leads to a sincere desire to be compassionate. However, the Vowel Configuration and Consonant Vibration are in opposition, thus decreasing the expression of the qualities of both.

Chris that is your name.
-The rest is pointless explanation-
Its just a silly game. However, if you are bored and would like to hear the explanation or logic behind this archaic form of cryptic knowledge, be happy to hypertyper the logic behind this metaphorical wisdom. It's based on Platonic Form. All is in flux at all times, names keep things static. We just don't 'see' the energies at play.

Study any pattern, I mean any pattern enough, and things open up. All rivers lead to the Sea.

Sides the belief itself is worthless... it is how a belief is formed that's significant.
Lemme know if this is synchronous with your self perception and identity.

Okay
If you karma me you birth name, hell I'll give you mine.
It sounds more gurly than you could ever fathom.

PUDDLE MONKEY

-I"m only doing the Ascendant Impression, well Cause it's Puddle Monkey-

Ascendant -Prmary- Impression

The Moniker Puddle Monkey, this combination of words, and the subtle patterning, reflects a strong drive, ambition, and independence. There is also a vibe of originality. The energy behind this name is rather strong, and kind of domineering. It promotes an unorthodox, original, yet very decisive viewpoint.

Self Reliance, and Drive, the moniker exudes capability and the ability to adjust. This moniker resonates confidence, energy, persistence, and strength. The name does not emanate patience, sensitivity, and does not exude cooperation or diplomacy in a group dynamic when it comes to problem solving. This name does reflect a Masculine, Aggressive, Creative Energy.

I think it fits.
If the complementary pattern holds true...
Your birth name must be worse than -Ariel-

Whatcha Think Shirley?

You lost me at 'Okay'

Just for that I"m gonna use this morning to analyze puddles, sides I'm not gonna do Java till he gives me his last name, that way, the double entendre action continues with a more encompassing effect.

Puddles... you are on deck
BTW, I so want the Hanae Mori, and Vera Wang.

However, I overspent on track jackets.... getting one more, which makes 3 for me 1 for a friend, so
I have to wait a couple of weeks, then in Mo. I'll get them.

Track jackets? Like, seriously? I thought that was some kind of ongoing joke. Is it an Asian thing, I don't think they make track jackets my size.

Top Bottom