Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's your foreign name? What kind of Animal are you? What band do you embody?

-Ariel-

-Thandzilla-
Platinum
I just finished packing for my trip to see my madre in Vegas 2mara, and was messing around, and found a fun litle personality based quiz site that evaluates your persona, by cultural tendencies through language and naming.

I mean our names were and were not pre determined, and our names and identity are so amalgamated into how we see our selves and 'world' that we take it so much for granted and take for granted the powers of language and sound... however things are changing, just not in a way I can classify.

I wanna know what animal you were, what's your foreign name, what kinda band you sound like? What movie would feature you? And other one's you chose...

It's all based on synchronous meaning behind sound and language and how persona/identity shapes and is shaped through language and naming.

U dig U, and I dig most of U, so hit me up.
-Us Thread- Samoth....

Here is the site....

What Celeb matches you best?

Okay well using chinese astrology and cosmology it has me matching up with Rachael Bella... -black hair-
r7umvl.jpg

My animal based on my name is a Snail...
I was pissed until, I looked up animal symbolism and found out the snail symbolized the shedding of the ego..
Yeah, Transcendence is well...

4 non blondes are my musical band.
8ybd01.jpg

I would've been in The Good The Bad and The Ugly.
Good movie, and cryptically I dig the title.

Said I was Emma Thompson and a dog on the outside, rooster on the inside....I didnt see it mention anything about a band?

Said I was Emma Thompson and a dog on the outside, rooster on the inside....I didnt see it mention anything about a band?

Do it.. 4 real.

Dog on the outside and rooster on the inside....

That's deep playa...

Its the celberity you partner off with, not what you sound like on the phone...
LOL

Gotcha... partna

J/K, U sound like me, except U stop talking to take breaths.

yvonne Zima

Element is metal
outer animal is Rooster
inner animal is snake.

Lol

You took my title literally, and hit me back cryptically...
That was sick.
Fucking bad ass.
You and Yvonne Zima.. that is a sick name.
You are metal as well.
yeah I see the Rooster in What you do.
I also see the snake, but not the western exoteric version, but the asian/gnostic symbolism, which meant intelligence and elusive in tight situations.

Melissa Gilbert

Element: Fire
Outer Animal: Rooster
Inner Animal: Rat Is this the animal that defines my aspirations? :confused: I need to find out more.

yvonne Zima

Element is metal
outer animal is Rooster
inner animal is snake.

Lol

UR jus' tha bomb. Wishin I was asian around now bc just decided I LUV tha eyeliner......and it always looks better on those chicks.
Gonna be with a bunch of drunk fcuks 2nite. Anyone wanna call and check up on tha MYWAY... it's 8163049999. True numba. jus sayin. Baby iz with tha grandparents.

My husband is

Trevor Penick
element metal
Outer animal Monkey
inner animal Tiger

* guys so you know there is an option for male celebs only so you ain't so feminine and shit.

Top Bottom