Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The SubConscious/Platonic/Subtle Meaning behind Your Name...

this is deep ariel.

Ok, so ur starting to get the idea.... but really, u are just starting.
He sent me some shit the other day that shocked the speach outta me for prolly 2 hours or so. Couldn't even talk. Stunned. Kinda makes a person want to run in hide when they have been "spotted". Cover has been blown. Even calls me on tha stuff nobody else knows(even tha ppl in my "real" world. Friends, parents..and so on)...even tha stuff I know about myself but try not to see. But at tha same time, its ok with me because his presence is peaceful. No threat.
But yea. U have no idea. I'm just starting to get it... but i'm not even close,yet.
Welcome to tha journey. Kick back and open ur mind.

Aside from my mother, I'd only ever met one other Emilia before. Oh yea, and my third daughter, it's her middle name.

My name is NOT pronounced like the British Amelia - two completely different names. In English it's said more like "Eh-muh-lee-yah" (each syllable gets equivalent emphasis). in Magyar and other European languages it is pronounced "Eh-mee-Lee-yah" (The emphasis on the Lee)

+1. Beautiful name.

Hey my Fraggle Twin Swings By.
Yeah... I'm gonna hit her up later.
MW didn't read your post, cause I get all bashful, and gotta focus read it tonight before I goto sleep.

I hated it when I was a kid... would go by Emi, put an accent above the E so it was pronounced "Amy"... Then as I grew into it, I said... "Why am I trying to blend and be like everybody else? sorta like forcing a square peg into a round hole = FAIL.

It's interesting at what a metamorphisis I went through at that stage of my life - decided to start using MY REAL "GROWN UP" NAME just about the time I began to become someone who was NOT "Little unimportant Mrs Exhusband"... lol

BTW - my husband feels left out.

Let's add "DALE" to your to-do list, Ariel.

It seems to me the names fit the posting styles.
However, there is like a polar/complementary pattern going on between the 2 women I have don so far. Very Kewl.

The name BikiniMom induces a sense of freedom, adventure, risk, and a gambling type of persona that would courageously put it all on the line for anything she believed in. It is very different than the offline name. The message conveyed is that Bikini Mom is damn near invincible, capable of running the show, and a survivor. It exudes a certain amount of flexible, open mindedness and attitiude, adapting to new situations very quickly. It also signifies supersonic' decision making, to the point of being based on impulse alone. However, with this combination, the irony is that a high level of intuitive discernment that is based more on the heart, which means it is always right on point. Youthful, Exuding Energy, this name would attract someone who wants change in their life. Someone who is comfortable with the unorthodox. Affable, outgoing, and not a stickler for 'rules' this person, doesn't follow rules just to follow rules. They make their own.

The + vibes conveyed: Dynamic, Malleable/Adaptive/Survivor, Awesome at Self Promotion.
The - kinda sends off the vibe of the possibility of beinng to impulsive and unorganized. Also sends off the vibe that can be too wild.

Again I"m not saying this is the person. I'm trying to block out the poster's personality all together. I'm just saying what the dominant expression/vowel arrangement/bonsonat placement/ pattern of meaning... gives off.

The Consummate Expression I get is that this name reflect enormous potential, exceedingly demanding, however huge infused with Will.
Oh Samoth, I'm not using totally 'subjective' opinons here... if you want me to explain the method, I could PM ya. It is antedeluvian and cryptic.
This name reflects extremes. The potential here though expressed is enormous though. It invites people to join with him/her on their adventure, by being prepared and resourceful. This name is not for the Fickle. The name exudes a huge potential for whatever it endeavors, however it also bears a huge amount of liability. If you aren't qualified, then this name does not suit you. This name rings of courage and leadership. It pushes one above and beyond the accepted 'tipping point' of their limits. Socially Conscious and hating any thing that violates humanity, it will go against the convention if it feels that one has been wronged.
The +
ExtraOrdinary Potential and Achievement. Planner and Far Sighted. Conviction and Integrity. The Will to refuse to let anyone or situation dominate him/her.

The -
Stubborn. Can be Closed Minded. Sometimes may be prone to lacking an Encompassing Vision. Perfectionistic. Independent and Stubborn to the point if Threatened maybe dangerous.

Offline Name.
Responsible, Compassionate, Warm Hearted, Healing and Seeks to Comfort Friends and Family. The name exudes good will and warmth to their friends. It is a name that seeks to establish Harmony and Peace. However, it is not a Passionate Name...

Shrewd sense of Business, but not really innovative, adaptable or Quick to making money. Appreciation for beauty, but again not passionate. Idealistic, and more Law and Justice oriented.

This name exudes the feeling of shelter and safety to friends and loved ones. It seeks to eliminate anxiety, fear, and heal the emotionally wounded. It is a name that obtains a lucrative amount of money through a slow process and foresight. However it is not lucky, it obtains material wealth through hard work and self sacrifice.

The +
Protective, Seeks Harmony, A comfortable soul to friends and loved ones.
The -
Doesn't Adapt all that well. A lack of Passion.

I don't see the polar or complementary vibe here.
I see both fitting well actually.

yea i dont have a good online name i guess.... was not really paying attention when i signed up

Jon, i'll do yours anyway, and hoist up a potential name, and I'll tell ya what it expresses.

My original name was "The Old Vet" people kept PMing me for sources. WTF. So I had BRR change it to "Army Vet"

I'm going to change it again, I like simplicity. I am thinking "The Equalizer" from my favorite 80's TV show.

Top Bottom