Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A call to protect what is ours. What is your respect worth to you?

I want to say thanks to all as well, great post Needto, I sure can relate to those younger days....reading ur post took me back to some good memories.....this place has indeed become home to me like it has for others....I lurked for about a year reading n soaking up all info I could to add to my previous beginner knowledge n now I feel even more at home being a member, seeing how welcome everyone is and even using the sponsored products which are defiantely top notch, tried n true products that have been extensively researched, tested n work for mine as well as many others bodybuilding needs.....I have lurked on other boards too but this one was special n always had me coming back, mostly due to the good peeps n accurate knowledge they possess.......I appreciate all here n look forward to continue becoming part of the family.....:)

Guys please remember that purchasepeptides.com is soooooo awesome I got us a discount for them. aasgets10 . I went through a lot of trouble to get this discount and help spread it around to the members. I was trying to save people money the other day and some 4 month old member though he was a high and mighty know it all. He attacked me and said mean things to me. I feel so hurt and all I did was try and save people some cash wtf?

OK but really this place rules I love you guys.

Guys please remember that purchasepeptides.com is soooooo awesome I got us a discount for them. aasgets10 . I went through a lot of trouble to get this discount and help spread it around to the members. I was trying to save people money the other day and some 4 month old member though he was a high and mighty know it all. He attacked me and said mean things to me. I feel so hurt and all I did was try and save people some cash wtf?

OK but really this place rules I love you guys.

^^^^ Right on... I got a sick deal on the 10pack of Ipam that I'll be running for awhile :biggrin:

Top Bottom