Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The SubConscious/Platonic/Subtle Meaning behind Your Name...

My original name was "The Old Vet" people kept PMing me for sources. WTF. So I had BRR change it to "Army Vet"

I'm going to change it again, I like simplicity. I am thinking "The Equalizer" from my favorite 80's TV show.

I'm going off semantic meaning, but something else as well.
Karma me your first name and I'll do an analysis on the arrangement of army vet, equalizer, and your offlliie 'birth' name.

Naming and Identity are well... better friends than one surmises.

MyWay...
I"m doing your full name, remember what we talked bout? Anyway, I'm doing the offline birth name ... I'll hit ya up with the current name pm style. I'll thrown in MyWay as well.

I'll refer to offline as HerWay.

Her Way, resonates analytical powers and a quest for Knowledge and Wisdom. It reflects a vibe of an persistent need to discover truth and wisdom. This name makes one fell like one is in the presence of Greatness and unconventional intelligence. Inventive, an Innovator, ahead of the cognitive standard... here Emotion takes a back seat to mental Prowess.

Her Way, the name, inspires continuous study and research, open minded exploration, wanting to test unconventional ideas, and a devotion to discovering the unseen, cryptic, truth of things.

However, this name 'HerWay' is also sublimated with a philosophical foundation and spiritual search. It is here as well that the unconventional does not cut it, as well.

The+
Penetrating Intelligence, Depth, Spiritual, Continuous driven need for Knowledge.
The -
Can be Arrogant, Self Centered, Eccentric, and Introverted.

I''ll do digimon, and then get back to MyWay....
We'll see if there is a correlating Pattern.

Ariel hoist up the meaning behind my name(s)

I luv ya...
Yeah, I'm gonna do Smurf and your offline name too.

The first and last, as the more complete it is, the more specific the correlation between meaning and well...
I'll leave it at that.

K message me your middle name.
The 3 names in combination will give a much more encompassing picture.

i'm rick james, bitch. . .

LOL, this kills me... The combination on Digimon.
Lets do offline first. I'll refer to offline as Digi7

Digi7 is a moniker that resonates with analytical powers and technical capacity.
Here again Emotion takes a back seat to mental prowess. I guess this is the male equivalent of MW's offline name, cause it as well is unconventional, independent, and innovative. It does not rely on convention to seek his/her answers. He/She is not a follower.
The +
Intelligence, depth, Open Minded, Adaptability
The -
Can be Narcissitic, Arrogant, Introverted

The vowel patterning adds a twist to the Main or Acsendant Meaning.
It adds a ton of masculinity, need for authoritative influence or power. The vowel configuration conveys intelligence as well, independence, leadership, courage as well as being open minded. However this implies a latent harshness, tendency to be impatient and abrupt, and hard headed.

The configuration of consonants exude a generosity, warmth, and empathy...
It does not strengthen the vowel pattern, but more of softens the entire name.

Everyone knows I'm a member of the exclusive club known as Brian...

Java I'll pm you my full name and if you want a fuller analysis you can give me more to work with.

You can karma message me it, or Pm me it, I'm not telepathic... Yet. J/K. Wouldn't wanna be.

Top Bottom