Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What Did You Eat Today? Let's Talk Diet!!

Newgrl08

Hi Ladies:

I thought a motivational and helpful post would be post what your diet consisted of on any given day. What also may help is to list some or all of the following:

Weight:
Height:
Goals (To cut or to bulk, stay the same, etc.)
Total Cals on average/day:

This is a great way to introduce ourselves as well in a bit of a different way (for those of ous who are new too! :Chef: )

Newgrl08 said:
Hi Ladies:

I thought a motivational and helpful post would be post what your diet consisted of on any given day. What also may help is to list some or all of the following:

Weight:
Height:
Goals (To cut or to bulk, stay the same, etc.)
Total Cals on average/day:

This is a great way to introduce ourselves as well in a bit of a different way (for those of ous who are new too! :Chef: )

I'll play...uh oh, better go eat something now! I just worked out and it's early on the westcoast but I'll check in later on this. I do have my food pre-planned in my workout journal.

So far I've had:
20 oz of water
Tall coffee w/2 splendas and 2T milk :p

Will edit to add more later!

Weight: 64 kg/143 lb/10 stone 2
Height: 164 cm - 5'3 3/4"
Bodyfat: 19%
Goal: sub 10% by May/June for competition

Calories every day: 1800

Diet - I am sworn to secrecy by my coach, and I must admit I was a bit freaked when he first sent it too me.

General things, I eat about every 2.5-3.5 hours, minimal whey protein, and I am eating a lot of different animals every day.

High protein, medium carbs, fairly low fat (around 20% of my total calories)

My avvie and signature are pics I took Saturday morning.

I have to take regular progress pics for my coach (quarter turns), and I will take a few extra more interesting ones for new avvies on a regular basis

:)

Top Bottom