Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

went to see about trading my car in today, didn't go too good

KrazyK

I want to get rid of my 2000 Neon. I was looking for a Blazer and spotted a mint 1980 T/A, black on black, shaker hood, 454 big block, big ass tires, nice wheels, big system in the trunk, I was in love. I took a minute to think, and said fuck the gas prices, I want this thing, I told the guy I was interested in trading in my neon and he cut me off right there and said "sorry no neons for trade ins, they are nothing but headaches", then proceeds to pull out the blue book, showing me the value of my car is now only a little over 7 grand and I owe over 13 grand on it. I almost cried right there. Moral of story - don't buy a fucking neon!

By the way, mine's for sale, if anyone has 13 grand. I won't hold my breath though.:bawling:

My friends 2000 neon 's transmission was shot after just 5 months of owning it. His horn broke , His trunk wouldnt open sometimes, damn ..that car is a piece of shit

KrazyK said:
By the way, mine's for sale, if anyone has 13 grand. I won't hold my breath though.:bawling:

You have a beter chance of getting butter up a mountain lion's ass with a hot knife, than of getting $13000 for your Neon.

I'll give you $3500, today.

Dude, not a flame, but take the hit and get rid of that bitch car. Get the blazer and let the neon get repoed :eek:

Top Bottom