Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yesterday I got into a disastrous car accident

yeah man. it's sad too. i squatted 455x3 easy on friday. was really making some great gains. don't know if i'll ever be able to squat like that again.
hopefully it gets better over time....

if you're think you're sore today, wait till monday...DOMS ain't got nothing on a good, old fashioned t-boning...you got any fun meds???

if you're think you're sore today, wait till monday...DOMS ain't got nothing on a good, old fashioned t-boning...you got any fun meds???
nah, I guess they think only people my age are addicted to pills. the doc at the hospital said for me to take tylenol or ibuprofen for the concussion, knee, burn, arm, ect.

so i'm toughing it out.... hurts like a bitch.
worst thing is i can't think straight....

Glad ur okay but make dman sure that you're head is okay. So you don't find out nastiness later.

Isnt it amazing that hte person who runs the red light and does the t-boning is always okay. If only she went through 1 second earlier, you'd be t-boning her. Thank god I drive a big truck - I don't trust drivers, epsecially drunks, women & asian.

Oh and now sue the fucker.

c

Top Bottom