Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yesterday I got into a disastrous car accident

Oh, Iggs ... yeah, it means move to a new city.

Pretend I'm hugging you, dear, very gently. Even under the best of circumstances (and really, all things considered, it sounds like the results could have been much worse) a wicked car accident can leave you feeling like you've been hit by a train for a week.

:rose: :rose: :rose:

Glad you are alright man, that is what is most important.

nah, I guess they think only people my age are addicted to pills. the doc at the hospital said for me to take tylenol or ibuprofen for the concussion, knee, burn, arm, ect.

so i'm toughing it out.... hurts like a bitch.
worst thing is i can't think straight....
You need to see a neurologist and an orthopedist, ASAP. Seriously. Concussions are nothing to fuck with, added bonus, they'll write you a decent script for muscle relaxants. You also need to start creating a file of everything. If the knee injury (or god forbid, the head injury) turns into a life long thing, you need a file from the get go that shows you were all over it medically.

Tylenol sucks and it fucks with your liver, take Advil for now.

Emergency room doctors are generally useless. Go to your family physician. If you don't have one of those then go to your father's physician to get referrals/recommendations.

You need to see a neurologist and an orthopedist, ASAP. Seriously. Concussions are nothing to fuck with, added bonus, they'll write you a decent script for muscle relaxants. You also need to start creating a file of everything. If the knee injury (or god forbid, the head injury) turns into a life long thing, you need a file from the get go that shows you were all over it medically.

Tylenol sucks and it fucks with your liver, take Advil for now.

Emergency room doctors are generally useless. Go to your family physician. If you don't have one of those then go to your father's physician to get referrals/recommendations.
I don't have insurance until january 1st. should I wait or what?

Reading this reminded me of a small accident I had several years back. I as behind this lady in the merge lane. I watch her go out, and stupidly I lokked back at ghe traffic as I pulled out. She was stopped in the merge lane for no reason. Yes, still my fault for not looking forward. Lesson learned.

Anyway, I probably hit her going 10 mph. No damage on either car, except for her tail lights already being broken on her piece of shit car. I get out and ask her if she and her son were ok, and she said yes. As soon as the fire/police got there, she starts her fucking niggerdom and saying her neck hurts and her son's leg is hurting. The police pulled me aside, and I asked if I should worry about her being a bitch. They said don't worry about it and gave me the kind of looked that said, "fucking ngrs."

Alabama may not be good for much, but at least whitey's got your back down here.

Okay bro I'm totally glad you're okay, but what does this mean for the musical? Will it be postponed?

You got pussy cops. In my city they'd give her a DUI test and haul her in for reckless driving and suspend her license for running a red light. Then she'd get a $3,000 fine, expensive classes (which makes the gubment more money) and 1 year suspension. That'd hurt way more than some $2,000 lawsuit.

c

I don't have insurance until january 1st. should I wait or what?
I wouldn't, makes it look like you're not in much pain.

Have you been in contact with your own auto insurance company? The way this works is (usually) you forward all bills to them (doctors, rental cars) and then THEY chase the other guy's insurance company down.

You tell the doctor's office that the injuries are a result of a motor vehicle accident and you'll need a bill, then you forward the bill to your insurance company.

Speak to your insurance company and confirm everything but if you check your auto policy it's all there. Explain that you currently don't have health insurance but you are in a great deal of pain, suffered a closed head trauma have severe back and neck pain and there's something really wrong with your leg.

Glad you weren't hurt worse, hang in there :)

Make sure you demand a rental car from her insurance company. Make them deliver it too. Today.

Top Bottom