Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What should my new car be?

I like the Cadillacs, but I really don't want a sedan or even a coupe. I want a two seater. The BMW M3 would be an exception, I love that car.

You can definitely spend up to $25,000 on a TT kit and other mods on a 350z, but I would only be putting on rims and body kits at first. I would want to get completely comfortable with the vehicle before messing with the engine at all.

yeah dude, m3. im lookin into one now. maybe not for another year or 2 tho till i can afford it. but meh, who knows, its only money

Depends on your taste and how much you want to spend. A car like that with aftermarket is going to be pushing 40-50k all said and done. If I was in your position and didn't have kids, I'd lease a BMW M3 or like the old man said, the CTS-V in all black is pretty money - I'm 34 digi so don't feel old, its a pimp ride. We got two kids now an lots of shit to haul so we're looking at a possible Denali or Escalade now.

Do you like the Japanese cars, Euro cars, or American. If I had to pick an American car I do like the new Challenger SRT8's. My neighbor who plays for the Raven's has a couple that are pimped pretty nice. Also has a custom matte black Camero with black wheels looks tits...pretty much just like this

Recent image by chunk77 on Photobucket

pffft...in octobebr i'll be 47...or maybe 48...fuck, i don't even know for sure...whatever. :lmao:

My insurance is like 7 or 8 times yours and I don't have a bad record at all, lol. New York

.....via DROID

Either I call BS or you obviously insure more than one vehicle and/or have a grouped policy

To OP-

I bought a new ford fiesta, great car jus saying haha

Top Bottom