Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yesterday I got into a disastrous car accident

iggy

Elite Mentor
Platinum
I'm still feeling real messed up right now. car is completely totaled.....

I ended up getting a concussion, my knee is so screwed up I can barely walk. And my hands all f$%^ed up.

Here's what happened.

I was going over to a buddies house yesterday. He's in the army and just got home for the holidays. I was going past downtown like i've done 1000 times.
I went 32, road the brake, and approached a light that was green for a good 5 seconds already.

Some ghetto lady comes flying from my left, speeding, going probably 50 through a red light. Since the corner is so hard to see, i don't have basically any time to stop my car. I slam on my brakes as quickly as possible. since i braked so quickly and she slams right into my drivers side. my car spins, so does hers.
I put my hands on the wheel and my feet on the ground and try to use force so my head doesn't hit anything anymore.
She spins and hits my car again on the drivers side then my car flies forward into a pole. Air bags pop open and burn me.

I knew I had a concussion. I feel dizzy, I blacked out a second. I slam against the door since the cars smoking and leaking shit and fall out. I'm stumbling....

I stumble over to the lady (who car seems to be fine, and she seems to be fine).
I ask her, "are you alright miss?" (while i'm barely able to walk mind you). she gives me a dirty look and says yes. doesn't ask how i'm doing.

Then I ask her, "why did you run a red light like that?" She replied, "I don't know, I must of blacked out or something". you have to be kidding me......

She knew she did it, and I wonder if she was on the phone when she was driving....

Then I ask her if she has insurance, she gives me another dirty look and says "yes i have insurance". Doesn't say another word to me.....

A lady comes to me and lets me use her phone so I call my dad up (his phone was dead). I limp over and sit down. They try to get me to go in an ambulance many times but I keep objecting (since I was so disoriented I was worried that she might not have insurance)

I go to the hospital. They do some tests. Catscan of the head. X-rays on my knee and neck and back.

Nothing is broke or any internal bleeding. I've got a concussion and i doubt i'll be able to lift, run, or do any of that shit for a long time.

They said some cartilage might be fucked up in my knee, but they have to wait and see.

I feel like shit robs.......

You know what, i'm through being a nice dude. Even after almost fucking die I still ask the lady who couldn't give a fuck if i was dead if her and her kid were alright. That pissed me off so much how she treated me nasty.

I'm having trouble thinking straight. Don't be surprised if my writing sucks or if I start typing like strongmo.

Odd thing, the same exact car. my mercury cougar was basically totaled last year at december 18, 2009. at december 18, 2010 some person hits me again in the same car and totals it.

musclemom, does this day mean anything?

I keep telling myself i'm lucky to be alive.

I'm waiting for something good to happen to me someday......

I'll have pics of the car later.

mitch, please gimme some help on getting another one.

thanks

Sounds like you got out without anything serious man. You just sound emotional at this point. It will subside and hopefully you walk away with no real lasting negative effects. AS you get older it is easy to become more jaded and have hatred for people and society. Things like this just act as a catalyst for these things.

Sue for every damn penny you can get, massages twice a week for the next year, ect...ect...ect. Get the best local accident claims lawyer you have and cash in.

i was supposed to be totaled last time but they decided to fix it. car was worth 6800 bucks last year and cost them around 7200 to fix it. i think the engine fell off of the car this time. no way it's getting fixed.

Sue for every damn penny you can get, massages twice a week for the next year, ect...ect...ect. Get the best local accident claims lawyer you have and cash in.

This!

Stick it to this worthless bitch.

I'm glad you're ok too bro. You have some crappy luck.

Top Bottom