Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yesterday I got into a disastrous car accident

not yet bro. my insurance company still doesn't know if she has insurance yet. i'll find out more tomorrow.

Jeez, your company sucks then. Any decent insurance company would have you in a rental car first, and then figure out who's gonna pay for it -- her company or yours. If she's uninsured then your uninsured motorist coverage should take care of it.

Jeez, your company sucks then. Any decent insurance company would have you in a rental car first, and then figure out who's gonna pay for it -- her company or yours. If she's uninsured then your uninsured motorist coverage should take care of it.
yeah, i'm going to call them up again today.
my mom said to give them lots of time for some reason.

Can I at least be racist towards guidos?

You REALLY need to tone that down. I have received more than one msg about your comments in particular being overly racist...

guidos aren't a race

this is all you understood from my sentence eh? figures. offcourse eveyone knows your posts and you trying to make a joke about anything.

I"m talking about all this nigger talk..it's offensive to a lot of people on here.

Anyways, no need for you to comment on this...the comment was not meant for you.

this is all you understood from my sentence eh? figures. offcourse eveyone knows your posts and you trying to make a joke about anything.

I"m talking about all this nigger talk..it's offensive to a lot of people on here.

Anyways, no need for you to comment on this...the comment was not meant for you.

lol@you getting all riled up..

I was just making a statement. You need to settle down buckaroo

Top Bottom