Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What should my new car be?

Found a pretty sick setup. It's already got a TT kit in, all I'd have to do is put a Nismo V1 body kit on the front bumper and side skirts, and a Chargespeed rear body kit on and I'd be GTG

Cars for Sale: 2008 Nissan 350Z Grand Touring in GAINESVILLE, GA 30501: Coupe Details - 285863424 - AutoTrader.com

That's a pretty badass fucking Z. Be sure to verify how many miles they've put on the engine mods. The less the better obviously. You know people don't yoke the shit out of their cars and then drive them easy. Unless you really know those engines you should read the Zcar forum to get a clear idea of what mods they'd want on an aftermarket FI Z. Obviously an oil cooler is a must, but new connecting rods as well maybe.

That's a pretty badass fucking Z. Be sure to verify how many miles they've put on the engine mods. The less the better obviously. You know people don't yoke the shit out of their cars and then drive them easy. Unless you really know those engines you should read the Zcar forum to get a clear idea of what mods they'd want on an aftermarket FI Z. Obviously an oil cooler is a must, but new connecting rods as well maybe.

Yeah I've been reading the my350z.com forums for a while now. I have a pretty good idea what type of mods go well with each other.

IDK, by the time I'm ready to get a new vehicle, I could have plenty of money to get something else. I saw a Jaguar at a restaurant yesterday that looked badass. Too bad Jaguar has gotten soft lately.

Top Bottom