Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yesterday I got into a disastrous car accident

1 800 axed Gary

time to lawyer up brotha.. you might not be thinking straight, that's for sure, and an attorney will help you with that..

My b mitch. She hit the front left of my car and I spun around. Then she hit the drivers side the second time she hit me. Then I hit the pole. There's a huge dent on the drivers side but you can't really see it from this angle.

glad you're alright iggs...and you're lucky you don't have a skull fracture ...I've done a cpl dzn accidents like yours and peeps usually have these faint fractures from hitting the b post (belt and front bags don't help you avoid it)

like everyone else says...lawyer up..but I'd be willing to bet the skank only has 20/40 insurance and you'll use up half of that in car/bills
don't talk to her insurance company in the meantime besides to flip out on them

She's blique? She's RACIST!!! Prolly hit you on purpose...prolly gunned it as soon as she identified you as white. Stick it to her...take her and her insurance company for everything you possibly can!

Don't get mad, get even!

Glad youre ok.

Sue and get rich.

I'm so sorry to hear this Igg, I know how much this kinda thing sucks and specially so close to the holidays,m really glad you are ok.

Top Bottom