Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yesterday I got into a disastrous car accident

All the racism in this thread kicks ass. Funny how all Iggy threads over 3 pages turn racist.

ok..heres the deal...I've been in two accidents where i was the driver and not at fault ..and the first time the insurance company (theirs) was right on top of shit and covered everything with my car immediately and fairly..i had zero, none nada for injuries
I didn't lawyer up

second time it took about two days for the pain to get really excruciating and i saought treatment on the second day..the insurance company turned out to be real effin douches and had already started dicking me around..i lawyered up

good thing too because on their advice I went to an ortho when nothing was improving w/ my neck and back
I didn't even notice the neuro deficit in my left arm by that point and it wasn't picked up on until I failed about 5 different tests miserably ..after a course of steroids..they found a very herniated disc with total nerve impingement/intrusion

6 months later my fingers go numb and my back is constantly on fire

get yourself started with a good dr and it sounds like someone insurance is being a bitch..fuck them..its what you pay insurance for
most drs will treat you with nothing up front if it was from a motor vehicle injury where you werent at fault andf have the claim numbers...theyll bill the insurance..but then they can access your medical records

I'm waiting for something good to happen to me someday......

It just did... You're here posting about this, and that's a VERY good thing compared to if we read some time next week that you didn't make it!

I'm sorry to hear you had 2 crashes in a year... That's way more than anyone's fair share. I hope you get the injuries healed up fast.

Sue for every damn penny you can get, massages twice a week for the next year, ect...ect...ect. Get the best local accident claims lawyer you have and cash in.

Forgive me in advance for being judgemental, but I hope you're kidding. It's this mentality that put our country in the shape it's in. Cashing in on anything is wrong, and the karma will bite sooner or later. If the person at fault makes it right, and that doesn't mean paying thousands over & above the costs of medical and car repairs/replacement, there's no cause to sue. I could get off even farther on a political rant, but I'll refrain since the focus of this thread is in support of Iggy's health & wellbeing.

Charles

It just did... You're here posting about this, and that's a VERY good thing compared to if we read some time next week that you didn't make it!

I'm sorry to hear you had 2 crashes in a year... That's way more than anyone's fair share. I hope you get the injuries healed up fast.

Forgive me in advance for being judgemental, but I hope you're kidding. It's this mentality that put our country in the shape it's in. Cashing in on anything is wrong, and the karma will bite sooner or later. If the person at fault makes it right, and that doesn't mean paying thousands over & above the costs of medical and car repairs/replacement, there's no cause to sue. I could get off even farther on a political rant, but I'll refrain since the focus of this thread is in support of Iggy's health & wellbeing.

Charles

This^^^
As long as you are ok health wise and you get a new car (since yours was totaled) I don't see why milk this further, I dislike people who sue over everything just to make a quick buck out of others....

Lolz this thread has been turned into a sux ass pitty party. Iggy tell us about your pain bro, and sue the shit out of them, they'd sue you.

not much besides my head and my knee. the one knee hurts a bit but it isn't horrible or anything. the other knee i can't even walk on. yeah, my head hurts, but thats obvious since i had a concussion. right hand is numb but the nurse said its probably cause of the burn mark.

i'd probably only go after her if my knee is never going to be the same. but i don't want her driving after seeing her speed through a red light in a major intersection with cars all around with a kid in the car.

Top Bottom