Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yesterday I got into a disastrous car accident

Reading this reminded me of a small accident I had several years back. I as behind this lady in the merge lane. I watch her go out, and stupidly I lokked back at ghe traffic as I pulled out. She was stopped in the merge lane for no reason. Yes, still my fault for not looking forward. Lesson learned.

Anyway, I probably hit her going 10 mph. No damage on either car, except for her tail lights already being broken on her piece of shit car. I get out and ask her if she and her son were ok, and she said yes. As soon as the fire/police got there, she starts her fucking niggerdom and saying her neck hurts and her son's leg is hurting. The police pulled me aside, and I asked if I should worry about her being a bitch. They said don't worry about it and gave me the kind of looked that said, "fucking ngrs."

Alabama may not be good for much, but at least whitey's got your back down here.

How about we tone the racism down ok bro?

Meh, I don't care. It's the word that describes said woman. If it was a redneck piece of shit instead I would identify the person as such.

Do you have the rental car yet? You'd have to be a complete pussy not to by now.

Didn't read all the replies, glad you're ok and well enough to post here. I haven't looked at ur facebook since you posted this.

Top Bottom