Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wedding Songs

Daisy_Girl

Plat Hero
Platinum
Post Em Up!

Father/Daughter

First Dance

Etc.....

Have a few weddings this fall, so we might need some ideas! I am *thinking* my date is Oct 15th now...same as Raina. :) Need to set the date this week though. Luckily, we are doing a small wedding. :)

I am still stuck on Butterfly Kisses for Father/Daughter...I know it is SO common, but DAMN that song makes me BAWL!

Thoughts? :)

At my 2nd wedding we did more of what WE wanted.....we walked in at the reception to "Green Grass & High Tides" by The Outlaws and danced our first dance to a George Strait song "Cross My Heart". Hubby & his daughter danced to a song out of Fievel (the movie), not sure of the name "Somewhere out there...."

I would appreicate this info as well! Superqt...I love anything Sade! I just want ideas for general songs to play during the reception. We FINALLY set a date of Dec. 4th, and our reception is probably going to be a huge party...any ideas???????

Congrats mama.... :)

Our date is now October 23rd. Sent deposit in today....well, dad sent it in. :) We are going small - about 25 people. Only immediate family and a couple good friends. I'd rather have a smaller affair and really get to spend the weekend with my family...not taking care of distant relatives/acquantences.

Where are you having the ceremony/reception....? Or where are you considering?

That's fabulous Daisy! Congrats All of our reception music is live and it's all rat pack music. I think it's going to be fun. It doesn't sound like a small wedding but we're trying to keep things around 150 people...which is hard since we have a lot of family.

Sometimes I feel like the least romantic girl in the world. I don't really care about the music. lol I mean I want it to be pretty but I'm not pick about the songs (though I don't want any "here comes the bride". We have a harpist playing before, during, and after the ceremony. We have a duet during the ceremony (I don't even know what they're singing).

Our wedding and reception are at the same location. It's a mid 1800's restored courthouse on a hill overlooking our hometown. If it's nice out we'll get married outside on the stairs. If it's icky out we'll have the wedding and reception inside. The reception's inside either way. Instead of a traditional cake I'm having 3 kinds of cheesecakes from a superb little bakery. I'm also leaning towards doing a 3 tier chocolate fountain. Mmmmmm. :)

juicedpigtails said:
Kenny Chesney - me and you
of course
but a local woman and her friend sang "Only God could love you more" at my wedding, it was so beautiful, it made me cry
well maybe it was the whole wedding but it was so pretty

I am getting married at his church. It is completely out in the boonies, but it is a huge church. Us country folks don't play when it comes to church! lol. We are having a traditional military wedding...he is wearing the dress blues and we are having the arch of sabers. *Plus* it is going to be close to christmas so we will have a big tree with lots of other christmas decorations.

Christmas season will help out a lot w/ the decorations. Oh, and back to the music...I found a couple good websites just doing searchs on yahoo (hundreds of songs).

Top Bottom