Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Strong Lift 5x5. Clark

Good on your workouts bro. Nice job.

Bro that happens to all of us. Every time I read someone elses number I instantly do a comparison from their and yours too to my own. Thats just the competitiveness in us all coming out.
You are doing fine bro and dont sweat it.
Going at it the way you are is sensible and will go a long dam ways in keepin you injury free. You really have no idea of the stess that this puts on you body in general. It is a good stress but still a stress that you body needs time to adapt to (build muscle and strong soft tissues).
And hey, you can always hit it again after your done with this round bro!:D
Believe me your gonna see those weights getting pretty dam heavy pretty dam fast here and then you wont feel like your missing anything at all. Truth bro.
Regards.

Thanks man. I've appreciated your supporting words ever since I started this man. I'm still determined to finish this and like I said I have been liking the results that I have seen so far.

I have been wondering if there is some cardio exercise that you know of that I might be able to get into in order to lose some extra fat. I am not overweight but I am trying to get a very tight abdomen and chest area. I know the the Strong Lift program will probably take care of my chest but I would like to make some progress on my stomach. Do you know of any program like Strong Lift that I can do from time to time at the gym maybe on my off days or do you have a routine yourself?

Appreciate any help you can provide bro.

Ok you can do SOME cardio but not too much bro. If you overdo it you will loose out on your weight porgram. You could try some long slow distance jogging maybe 2x/week. This is the most efficient way to burn fat off. LSD would be in excess of 2 miles at a time and you need to go slow, just a jogging pace bro. Make sure that you keep your protein up too. That in itself will help you burn fat. 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight.
Good luck bro and best regards.

12-8 (18th Workout)
Squat 130
Overhead Press 85
Deadlift 170

12-11 (19th Workout)
Squat 135
Bench Press 90
Barbell Rows 140

12-13 (20th Workout))
Squat 140
Overhead Press 90
Deadlift 180

12-15 (21st Workout Workout)
Squat 145
Bench PRess 95
Barbell Rows 145

12-18 (22nd Workout))
SQuat 150
Overhead PRess 95
Deadlift 190

FINAL EXAMS ARE OVER!

I haven't had time to post much of anything due to the fact that I simply have been wiped out by these workouts and my exams and final essays.
But I did complete each of my workouts as they have just become part of my weekly life.

For each of these workouts I have been using the same supplements.
2 Scoops N2KTS
3 Pills Ancient Strength

I have done only about 10-15 min of running with the last three.
Everything is giving great results.

Quick question though: As my bottle of Ancient Strength probably will be depleted in the next week or so I was wondering if anyone knew of anything a bit stronger than Ancient Strength that i can obtain. Open to all suggestions.

Thanks to all that have been helping me through this journey of mine.

I have been doing the stronglift 5X5 myself for about a month now. I was already doing most of the lifts so started heavier than just the bar. When squats and deadlifts get heavy you will be glad you only have three exercises to do per workout.

Hey all. If its not one thing its another with me lol. On Christmas day I started showing signs of walking pneumonia and have been feeling like crap ever since. BUT I have not let it get in the way out my routine. Ive completed all of my exercises but I just didn't add anything to it afterwards which felt kind of weird. I went to my doctor yesterday and got an antibiotic so i'm feeling a bit better.

This is what I did:

12-20
Squat 155
Bench Press 100
Barbell Rows 150

12-22
Squat 160
Overhead PRess 100
Deadlift 200

12-24
Squat 165
Bechn Press 105