Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Strong Lift 5x5. Clark

Gr8 tude bro. You just stick with this and you wont know yourself in a few short months!

hey all. I've been super busy with midterms so I haven't been able to keep up writing this these last couple of days but I will get back to it next workout. I have been completing the workouts though.

11-15
Squat 80 Pounds
Overhead Press 60 Pounds
Deadlift 120 Pounds

11-17
Squat 85 Pounds
Bench Press 65 Pounds
Barbell Rows 115 Pounds

What I did for the last two. Went by quick. Used the same supplements. Ill go back to my standard journal writing for this upcoming workout on Sunday. Take care all.

Glad to see you back bro. As long as you got your workouts in thats the important thing. Good Job!!! Looking forward to seeing you back man!

I am still really horrible with time right now guys. Especially with the holidays. But I HAVE done all my workouts and it has become just a way of life for me.

I have been doing my Supplements of 2 Scoops of N2KTS and 3 Pills of Ancient Strength. This is what I have been doing since I became fail with this Journal:

11-20
Squat 90 Pounds
Overhead Press 65 Pounds
Deadlift 130 Pounds

11-22
Squat 95 Pounds
Bench Press 70 Pounds
Barbell Rows 120 Pounds

11-24
Squat 100 Pounds
Overhead Press 70 Pounds
Deadlift 140 Pounds

Overhead Press has been getting easier as I pace myself and just get used to it.
Positioning for Squats has been great as well.

People such as my family and fiance really have been noticing quite a change in my physique and I feel a lot more active.
Thanks all for your support. My next workout is tomorrow and I for sure will write a full Journal on it.

Take care and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Good for posting up bro even with your time challenges. Looking forward to your next posts.

11-27 (13th Workout)
Squat 105 Pounds
Bench Press 75 Pounds
Barbell Rows 125 Pounds

Supplements:
2 Scopps N2KTS
3 Pills Ancient Strength

All went well with this workout. Bench Press is still the easiest as it is the least weight out of all my exercises that I am in right now but it will get up there soon enough.

11-29 (14th Workout) wow how time flies.
Squat 110 Pounds
Overhead Press 75 Pounds
Deadlift 150 Pounds

Supplements:
2 Scopps N2KTS
3 Pills Ancient Strength

This workout was a little rushed because I was running late and had to head to class so I had only about35 min to complete it a well as the other excercises that I do to cool down. I went back to the gym to see if I could repeat it and wow I was amazed at how many people are there at night.
So glad that I go at 6am now. I can't imagine anyone finishing a exercise routine in less than 2 hours with how busy it was there.

I am noticing big differences in my physique so I'm getting pretty good results and I'm not even at the halfway mark yet.

I think I should start ingesting more protein though. In the beginning I would take a glass of whey protein at least twice a day.

Next one is tomorrow. Gotta be sure to be there on time so I could complete the full routine and pace myself better.

Take care all.

11-27 (13th Workout)
Squat 105 Pounds
Bench Press 75 Pounds
Barbell Rows 125 Pounds

Supplements:
2 Scopps N2KTS
3 Pills Ancient Strength

All went well with this workout. Bench Press is still the easiest as it is the least weight out of all my exercises that I am in right now but it will get up there soon enough.

11-29 (14th Workout) wow how time flies.
Squat 110 Pounds
Overhead Press 75 Pounds
Deadlift 150 Pounds

Supplements:
2 Scopps N2KTS
3 Pills Ancient Strength

This workout was a little rushed because I was running late and had to head to class so I had only about35 min to complete it a well as the other excercises that I do to cool down. I went back to the gym to see if I could repeat it and wow I was amazed at how many people are there at night.
So glad that I go at 6am now. I can't imagine anyone finishing a exercise routine in less than 2 hours with how busy it was there.

I am noticing big differences in my physique so I'm getting pretty good results and I'm not even at the halfway mark yet.

I think I should start ingesting more protein though. In the beginning I would take a glass of whey protein at least twice a day.

Next one is tomorrow. Gotta be sure to be there on time so I could complete the full routine and pace myself better.

Take care all.
make sure your're taking in a lot of good carbs and fats too...whole wheat pasta,oats,all natty pb, fish oils....I like better protein bars from needtobuildmuscle.com they make a rell rounded snack :)

^^^junkie nailed on the Better Protein bars bro. An excellent way to get the good stuff!^^^

12-1 (15th Workout)
Squat 115 Pounds
Bench Press 80 Pounds
Barbel Rows 130 Pounds

12-4 (16th Workout)
Squat 120 Pounds
Overhead Press 80 Pounds
Deadlift 160 Pounds

12-6 (17 Workout)
Squat 125
Bench Press 85
Barbell Rows 135

Well Finals week is just about done so I'll have less stress on my shoulders. Glad though that I have taken this workout seriously and haven't missed a single one.

I kind of feel like I'm becoming bipolar about this workout. I see results in me and so have others but each time I finish I feel like I should be doing so much more. I do add on a couple of exercises but I don't know. To be completely honest I think the problem is that I am just comparing myself too much to others around me who have probably been working out for years and I am barley heading on doing this for 2 months. Has anyone else felt like this? Like you should really be pushing yourself a lot more in order to bulk up faster?

Would appreciate anyone's advice on this.

Take care all. Happy Holidays.

Good on your workouts bro. Nice job.

Bro that happens to all of us. Every time I read someone elses number I instantly do a comparison from their and yours too to my own. Thats just the competitiveness in us all coming out.
You are doing fine bro and dont sweat it.
Going at it the way you are is sensible and will go a long dam ways in keepin you injury free. You really have no idea of the stess that this puts on you body in general. It is a good stress but still a stress that you body needs time to adapt to (build muscle and strong soft tissues).
And hey, you can always hit it again after your done with this round bro!:D
Believe me your gonna see those weights getting pretty dam heavy pretty dam fast here and then you wont feel like your missing anything at all. Truth bro.
Regards.

Top Bottom