Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

spare tire even with cardio and diet

I hear people say do 20 minutes of cardio etc...it is my experience that doing cardio for 20 minutes just gets the fat burning started. Try 45 minutes to an hour if you want to jumpstart your metabolism without drugs. Wind Sprints work very well and up and down the bleachers. For an hour, not 15 minutes...

my $.02

low carbs....lots of cardio and in 4-6 weeks...that gut is gone...and dont eat like an animal..have some self control...carbs are the key....go as low as you can tolerate

Great post! Should be cut & pasted whenever this question arises.

bluetwistedsteel67 said:
2 things I would look at right off the bat. #1 It's great to eat a clean diet but the fact is if you are bringing in more calories than you expend you're not going to lean up. Calories are calories although clean non-processed calories are far better than potato chips and soda. #2 How long have you been lifting, doing cardio and eating well? It takes a long time to get fat and it takes a long time to get lean. It's very hard and requires great discipline. Considering your cycle you were probably trying to bulk up (but again we'd have to know how many calories your consuming to really fix you up) and if you were you weren't going to get cut anyways. I would say post you daily caloric intake and you'll get some great feedback just remember it takes time to get lean especially if you haven't been lean before. And one other thing, forget about finding an AAS that will get rid of your gut. It's all diet along with some cardio (I'd say 80% diet though)

Sh4dowF4lcon said:
I hear people say do 20 minutes of cardio etc...it is my experience that doing cardio for 20 minutes just gets the fat burning started. Try 45 minutes to an hour if you want to jumpstart your metabolism without drugs. Wind Sprints work very well and up and down the bleachers. For an hour, not 15 minutes...

my $.02

"it is my experience that doing cardio for 20 minutes just gets the fat burning started"

I think that is basically all you want to do. Enough to rev your BMR, so that fat burning will continue throughout the better part of the day. At least the whole morning. There is no doubt doing 1 hour of windsprints will burn more calories, but its more the aftermath of burning the calories than the during that you are trying to do with windsprints. I have read some very cool findings on these.

Doing an hour of sprints or air squats will give you a very nice CNS drain, and will more than likely tap into your muscles for fuel. Especially if you are doing this in the am on an empty stomach. If you want to go an hour or longer to burn fat only, I would suggest very light cardio. Obviously your window is going to change as you become more acustomed to the cardio you are doing, and you may have to increase the time. I try to increase the intensity before the time now.

I will do roughly 25 minutes (sometimes up to 30) of very high intesity interval training in the am. It will cause me to sweat profoundly all morninig until I eat lunch usually around 1:00. Its one of the fastest ways to shed poundage for me, the only hard thing about it, is waking up early to do them. You definately have a very good morning though.

Mavy

wheyed said:
hers the prob. i do cardio 3-5 x's aweek average 20-30 mins and watch what i eat maybe 1 if any cheat day aweek but i've still got round gut with awful love handles, i train hard and do my cardio hard but no luck!!!

Well since Yohimburn has been a hot topic today your question couldn't have been timed better. It has a great application for exactly where you need to lose the fat. The stomach/love handle area is the common male problem. It is where we accumulate the highest concentration of A2 fat cells which we know are the hardest to get rid of. Yohimburn or Lipoderm Ultra are designed specifically to unseat these nasty fat cells. Check the days posts for more input on yohimburn. But I definately agree that the cardio is the major player in getting rid of the fat. You can manipulate the fat all you want but if you aren't burning it or transporting it away your effeort will be futile!! :teleport:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'M NOT A DOCTOR SO I DON'T GIVE MEDICAL ADVICE..

Mavy said:
Eh slash ... just a word of advice to you. Be very careful when doing heavy deads bro. Warm up your lower back good, and make sure that you do these with PERFECT form! Dont sacrifice form to throw on more weight. I fucked my back up in may, and just fucked it up again on Tuesday. I am going to the Chiropracter now, he things that he can help me. Not to cool bro, in a bit of pain right now. First time I fucked it was with Stiff legged deads, this time it was from sumo deads. Just a heads up so you don't get carried away and end up hurting yourself like I did. This is the main reason that my cycle has been pushed back so far now.

Mavy

You nailed it, warming up and form is very important.

Re: spare tire even with cardio and diet/thanks!!

THANKS FOR THE INPUT!!

i'v been watching my fat and carb count but not so much on the cal.
i gues i'll need to start watching those more closely....

Top Bottom