Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question for MS, babydoc, and DrJ

rasta

I appreciate all of the advice.

Dr J. My training is already more advanced than the one you listed. It would take a couple of pages to explain my training but I will give you an example of how I treat my workouts

Back/rear delts:

I treat my back as four parts...Lats, lower back, inner back, traps

I use three different exercises for each section, performing 4-5 sets at 12-8 reps.l

Ex: start 80 wide grip pull-ups unassisted, barbell back row 80lbs-100lbs, good mornings very light weigt 15-20 reps for 4 sets

Giant set 1
reverse military pull down-to pulley row- to reverse crunch machine...four times

Giant set 2
shoulder press- trap exercise (don't know how to describe it) - shrugs...four times

One more lat target
One more inner back target

Giant set 3
three exercises that focus on the rear delt and top head of the shoulder

Finish
reverse crunch on the free standing back thing
Pull-ups assisted, wide grip 10 to close grip 10, 5 sets of twenty reps

The best way for me to describe myself is to say that I look a great deal like Phenom's posts, but with greater muscle mass. Our striations are similar, but the sides of my abs have more definiton.
I'm looking for more definition in my glutes and lower abs and more muscle mass in my legs (not sure, but think her legs might be a little bigger than mine) I would post picks, but I talk to you guys from my work computer and don't think it would be wise to post pics from here and I also don't have camera.

Now for the questions?
I think you guys are saying that I have reached my genetic potential?
Would trying the bodyopus or zone diet help?
It also doesn't seem that you guys are very supportive of estrogen blockers?
Baby Doc, would I even be able to get a prescription for them if I wanted them, at age 24?
Is my only alternative to getting closer to the Monica Brant/Timea look aas?

Again, I can't express how grateful I am for you time and opinions
Rasta

Top Bottom