Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

On anavar for 2 years, with breaks.

There are so many things wrong with this post I don't know where to begin. You sound surprised -- which is the most surprising thing of all. The liver can not tolerate that much abuse. I knew she had liver problems just from your first post then you said so in a later post. Meanwhile you said the blood work was all good. Get your story straight. And get your girl to a doctor. Why are you giving her more drugs? What possible good would G.h do that you felt she needed to add it? No one here can help you. This woman has been poisoned. Get real help.

Nelson Montana said:
There are so many things wrong with this post I don't know where to begin. You sound surprised -- which is the most surprising thing of all. The liver can not tolerate that much abuse. I knew she had liver problems just from your first post then you said so in a later post. Meanwhile you said the blood work was all good. Get your story straight. And get your girl to a doctor. Why are you giving her more drugs? What possible good would G.h do that you felt she needed to add it? No one here can help you. This woman has been poisoned. Get real help.

No where did I say that she has been on for 2 years straight. First, the reason her liver was messed up was because of her gall bladder being folded up on it. Not because of anavar. I stated that latter in one of my posts. I gave more information as questions were asked. She has been to several doctors, all surgeons and endocrinologists. None of them have an answer. They keep adjusting her T4 which is making her tired. I gave her GH as for me I love it. I feel great on it. What's side effects dose GH have? I been using it for over 5 years. I think is worth the money.

It was her idea to take the anavar continuously. She has endrometreosis also, and for as long as she has been taking anavar or prohormones it hasn't came back.

Poisoned? Really? How do you figure that. Her bloodwork taking around ten days ago was normal except hemoglobans. They were high.

I am trying to get her help, I just found an endocrinologist who works well bodybuilders and athletes.

Tatyana said:
The calories sound lower than 1300 to be honest.

If she had been avoiding carbs (for how long has she been on low carbs?), the thyroid gland will slow down.

How long has she been eating such a low calorie consumption?

In all honesty, it may be that she has developed an eating disorder, and with that, her digestive system has backfired on her.

I am a natural BBer, but I do know that you need to eat enough calories, and a lot of good quality food, and a wide range of it to grow muscle and stay healthy. The same sort of things that apply to men making the most of a steroid cycle also apply to women, just that the drugs are different and a few more precautions.

There is a thread related to dieting and metabolic damage on this site as well:

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/w...training/dieting-metabolic-damage-570773.html

I would recommeng getting Tom Venuto's burn the fat, feed the muscle.

There are some exerpts in this thread:

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/w...-training/help-sort-out-your-diet-582178.html

It may be a good idea for her to take a break from cardio for a week or two, focus on weights

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/w...ardio-queen-may-counterproductive-580116.html

She has been avoiding carbs. I told her a high protien/moderate carb/low fat diet is best. But, she says low carb works for her.

Big BX said:
She has been avoiding carbs. I told her a high protien/moderate carb/low fat diet is best. But, she says low carb works for her.

Personally I think the low carb thing is going the same way as the whole low fat thing went.

We have had low fat food for 20 years now, and everyone has gotten FATTER.

Fat gets burned in the 'fire' of carbs being burned.

I didn't realise how many people swore by low carbs, and couldn't believe that I could drop to the single digits bodyfat eating 200 g/carbs a day.

I never dropped my carbs below 120 g/day in my comp prep (and that was carb cycling).

My avvie right now is an example of my carb cycling diet.

I have put on muscle everytime I have dieted down for a comp with carbs, and I would eat things like baby new potatoes, and loads of rice cakes :)

Not all carbs are created equally, you may want to have her re-think her diet, her thyroid function may improve naturally with the addition of some carbs.

I have done low carbs, and in one of my journals on this site, I also have how I introduced carbs back into my diet.

I am back on 200 g/day in my comp prep, and it is going a lot better than on the low carb, no loss of muscle.

I have always thought of low carbs as more of a short term diet thing for comp prep etc, not a lifestyle diet.

Most of the research on low carb diet does show that they work well in the short term, but by one year, the amount of fat loss is about the same as other diets.

If she is going to stick with the low carb thing, I would recommend she eats more whole foods, steaks, nuts, eggs, seeds, instead of whey protein and protein bars. Especially the protien bars, most of them are full of sugar and hydrogenated trans fats, really not all that healthy.

And the polyols that replace the carbs, dubious at best.

Tatyana said:
I have always thought of low carbs as more of a short term diet thing for comp prep etc, not a lifestyle diet.

Most of the research on low carb diet does show that they work well in the short term, but by one year, the amount of fat loss is about the same as other diets.

If she is going to stick with the low carb thing, I would recommend she eats more whole foods, steaks, nuts, eggs, seeds, instead of whey protein and protein bars. Especially the protien bars, most of them are full of sugar and hydrogenated trans fats, really not all that healthy.

And the polyols that replace the carbs, dubious at best.

How would she go about pwo? Regular food post workout? Or still have a whey shake

cindylou said:
How would she go about pwo? Regular food post workout? Or still have a whey shake

Whey shakes post workout are a good idea.

Just more real food the rest of the time.

Big BX said:
We were looking at menopause symptoms and she hs a lot of them. She thinks it's beacause of her lack of estrogen. I thought if estrogen is low it is easier to lose fat.
Low estrogen is a result of a chronically low calorie diet and the body will then down regulate all hormone production in order to slow metabolism (which estrogen and progesterone regulate), and survive. She needs to take a break so her hormones will regulate, and add Armour or T3 as the synthroid or livoxyl or whatever T4 she's on isn't doing a damn thing for her. Low estrogen isn't good for fat loss, it's good for getting injured and slowing your metabolism.

Top Bottom