Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

On anavar for 2 years, with breaks.

Mandy Polk said:
Low estrogen is a result of a chronically low calorie diet and the body will then down regulate all hormone production in order to slow metabolism (which estrogen and progesterone regulate), and survive. She needs to take a break so her hormones will regulate, and add Armour or T3 as the synthroid or livoxyl or whatever T4 she's on isn't doing a damn thing for her. Low estrogen isn't good for fat loss, it's good for getting injured and slowing your metabolism.

Just to point out the obvious... getting injured and burying your metabolism is going to accomplish pretty much the opposite of anyone's training goals.

Low oestrogen = bone density loss

The number one killer of women is complications from osteoporosis.

It is also thought that oestrogen protects against a lot of heart disease, which is why it is quite rare for pre-menopausal women to have heart attacks.

The dose is very high but I will be honest I have heard of a number of pro women both figure and bb running around 10 mg of var 24/7/365

superqt4u2nv said:
The dose is very high but I will be honest I have heard of a number of pro women both figure and bb running around 10 mg of Anavar - oxandrolone - 24/7/365

I know a few who confide in me.
Everyone is different but the ones I know use 10 tops and a little clen just leading up to a show.
What blows my mind is regular women who use WAY more then that. Why? I am betting its a lax diet.

slat1 said:
I know a few who confide in me.
Everyone is different but the ones I know use 10 tops and a little Clenbuterol just leading up to a show.
What blows my mind is regular women who use WAY more then that. Why? I am betting its a lax diet.
If you talking figure that is all they need no offense to any figure competitors but even top pro's now carry very little muscle it is abs and a bit of delt cap that is it.

Top Bottom