Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Low Testosterone cycle Log - 50 years old

I'm looking forward to seeing this trt log

@Yamahaar190 low testosterone is an issue for many and I'm very positive you started this log, we will help you change your life, If you help us with details and info by updating the log

I would drop the clomid and get on self-TRT, it's easy to do. and Do not use hcg or hmg they increase estrogen its horrible
you will never get anything back because your body natural top level is 400s you wont get higher its not magic

go on self TRT

250mgs testosterone enanthate/week
5mgs tadalafil EOD
7caps n2guard ED
3 caps hcgenerate ED

in the above combo you have test base with organ liver support and test booster for balls and a blood flow agent like tadalafil

but even if that helps we still need to see details to help you more

post your diet, foods you eat and when you eat them
post your training, exercises and weights reps
If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

we need to see pics of you face blurred
pics of your food
pics of your training
id also want to see pictures of your clomid you taking now show us

share more so we can understand you more
Thank you for sharing. I am going to see my urologist tomorrow and will discuss TRT to get my levels to 700. I had no idea that HMG can convert to estrogen. I knew that HCG can do that. I have Arimidex on the way. But the simplest way is to use TRT. My wife wants a child so I'm desperate to get my testes make sperm. They ARE actually making sperm but they are all not swimming. Crazy but true, so now getting sperm extracted from the testes directly. Ive looked for Ncgenerate and no one has it. Any help on that would be great. My urologist saids the ideal test level is 600 to 800 so i would like to double my numbers and feel normal again.

Thank you for sharing. I am going to see my urologist tomorrow and will discuss TRT to get my levels to 700. I had no idea that HMG can convert to estrogen. I knew that HCG can do that. I have Arimidex on the way. But the simplest way is to use TRT. My wife wants a child so I'm desperate to get my testes make sperm. They ARE actually making sperm but they are all not swimming. Crazy but true, so now getting sperm extracted from the testes directly. Ive looked for Ncgenerate and no one has it. Any help on that would be great. My urologist saids the ideal test level is 600 to 800 so i would like to double my numbers and feel normal again.
@Yamahaar190 thats fine but even 700 unlikely if your base is 400 unless you self-TRT
so how about what i asked you for? diet training?
sleep supps?

you ignoring me completely on pics why?

also HCGenerate n2generate is on n2bm.com in stock shipping easy

Trt is the most true and tested method if the person you currently see doesn't agree or want to put u, then I would go see a different endocrinologist or urologist either can prescribe trt for u and if u can't get it local look into a reasonably priced trt clinic that will give u test only, u don't need hcg you don't need clomid keep it simple.

Top Bottom