Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My diet plan, critique me! (clean bulk)

alluring

heres my diet can anyone critique it, im 167lbs 5.8" its a surplus of around 500cals/day

could say its my clean bulk or whatever lol...
take a multi-v/ b complex everyday as well, my veggies/salad are usually spinach/broccoli/tomatoes/letters

usually just spread the meals out and eat it when im hungry... this is my diet plan for days i work out, days off i change the post workout meal to oats with milk.

Also if i start a cycle should i increase my calories by another 500 or so?

when i just wake up
20g PF Super Anabolic Shake
Mix shake with 250ml Milk

breakfast around 1-2hours later
6 egg whites
1 egg yolk
50g Slice of ham
1 cups (195g) brown rice
Salad + veggies + creatine

preworkoutshake
10g PF Super Anabolic Shake
Mixed with 15g NightFormula
Mix shake with 250ml Milk
Banana 7-8inch

intraworkout - 4 scoops BCAA’s

Postworkout shake
40g PF Super Anabolic shake
120g PF Post Workout shake
10g Creatine + 5g Lglutamine

30g almonds

2 slice toast+
20g peanut butter
Slice of ham 50g
½ cup (97.5g) brown rice

200g chicken breast
1.5 cups (292.5g) brown rice
Sald+veggie

200g beef
Salad + veggies

before bed caseinate shake
40g PF Night shake
Mix shake with 250ml milk

Total protein: 329.046
Total carbs: 349.28

Total calories: 3524.9

had to edit without individual protein and carb count because couldnt insert table without it being messy...

i see to many shakes you are only making 4 real meals i would suggest 5 real meals and 2-3 snaks (shakes), also ham is a processed food so i would trade that for chicken breast or tuna fish or red meat witch is excellent for bulk.

I dont think it looks that bad bro. Yes you do have a bunch of shakes in there but your getting like 8-9 meals.
If i were to critique it would be this:

1) lose the ham. Unless its straight off the pig, fresh and unprocessed. Otherwise its full of water and sodium and preservatives. If you must go with pork go with loin or tenderloin. Nothing wrong with those. Just trim the fat. Even if you do get quality organic ham i would only use it for breakfast.

2) Throw some BCAA's in with every shake. Especially morning and night time. You can try beef isolate protein for night time too.

3) Lose the milk. Either switch to unsweetened almond milk (great stuff ...Thanks Southern Lord!!) which has good fat, way less cals, no sugar!!! OR....just go with water. DOnt go soy milk....that shit is garbage IMHO and best saved to give cancer to the vegans who swear by it. (relax......veggie lovers...just my opinion:biggrin:)

4) In your first solid food meal post workout get some lean red meat or a big slab of salmon!!! eye of round, sirloin, fillet, ny strip ect... at least 8oz.

5) I would nix the PB from your post work out meal. Natural PB is awsome but save that shit for later in the night. The fat in the natural PB will slow digestion. You want that PWO meal to get used up by those starving muscles.

6) without AAS...under "normal" metabolism type conditions you may find 350g carbs too much. If you start to see body fat being added then cut carbs some. Or increase cardio frequency. With AAS added you'de probably be ok. Keep the bulk of the carbs to breakfast, pre work out, post workout(simple carbs), and first PWO food meal.

7) try eating a serving of oats an hour before work out. I noticed a big difference when i tried that.

8) try to incorperate some Flax seed, Grape seed(delicious), or olive oil in your meals for good fats too.

1. I jog every 4-5am in the morning
2. Play basketball after jogging
3. After 2 hours of relax I take a bath and then eat my morning dinner..

Top Bottom