Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT after 13 months. Here we go.

burnthiscorpse

Plat Hero
Platinum
A little history:

So I have done 10 and 6 month extended cycles before. Recovered with no issues. Took time though. This time wasn't a cycle. It was a blast and cruise. Started in march of last year with a simple cycle of 375mg test c wk. Test levels were 835 natty (yes really at 36yrs old).
During the cycle a little nagging old injury came up so I decided to drop to a 150mg wk cruise while I dealt with it. Being experienced and having done this shit for years I had no second thoughts about blasting and cruising. So It took a little longer than expected but I cruised for a few months. I was making such nice steady gains on the cruise I just left it alone at that for about 8 mos. Then I found out why lol. My Test C was heavily dosed. That 150mg wk was keeping my test levels at fucking 2450ng/dl. So this explained the creeping up palpitations I was getting. Elevated hemocrit, RBC ect. So I started asprin and dropped the test down to 105 mg wk and switched to sust. I immediately felt better. Stoppd asprin after a couple weeks. No more palps. Cruised a few moremonths and checked my test. It was at 1400 ng/dl. Not where I wanted it (1000ng/dl range) But better. Hemocrit and RBC were back in range. Cholesterol was 165. HDL was perfect and LDL was still lingering at 105. Not bad by any stretch but it should be lower. Triglycerides ware like 35. Virtually non existant. Only little thing annoying me is bilirubin creeping up every 90 day blood check. Has to be from the high RBC turnover.
So I do my last prop only cycle for 6 weeks and in week 5 I wreck my brachialis in both arms. I mean cant do anything with my arms period I fucked them up so bad.
So I have to take a month off. By this time I decide fuck it....I'm coming off everything.
Side note...right at the end of my cycle there I gave blood. They wouldn't let me give double red blood cells because they said my iron was sky high. That was pretty much the last straw for me coming off. But gave whole blood anyways which as you know helps get iron down. Will continue to give blood every 8 weeks.

PCT: So I let the sust clear my system for 3 weeks. (I was still on the 105mg wk during prop cycle) Then I do 10 days worth of 10 caps of Hcgenerate a day as a PRE PCT. Then I drop to 5 caps a day and add unleashed and post cycle and an adrenal gland support supplement.
Some people feel good during Pct because the test isn't out of their system. Trust me....I felt when the test really dropped out and everything bottomed out. Last half of the 10 days of 10 Hcgenerate a day and the first week after of Hcgenerate and unleashed I was dragging ass. I was a jekyl and hyde hair trigger asshole. Tired as hell, pissy....still in my month break for injury so I'm pissed that I cant train also.
Last week, which is 2 full weeks of PCT after the 10 day Hcgenerate blast I started to feel noticeably better. Not as tired or as hair trigger. Natural sensitivity in my cock is coming back that goes away with any exogenous test. Still not really in the mood to fuck but its getting better. If the wife wants to fuck it takes about 30 secongs of grabbing my shit to change my mood. Which aint bad considering the situation.
Monday I will be adding in DAA and Bridge to my PCT.
I get bloods done in a week or so and will be getting full everything...test, estrogen, full thyroid work up, cbc, metabolic, ect...
I expect the test to still be in the toilet but it will improve. :cool:

Training wise: The month off killed me. Being at the gym, training a couple other people but not being able to train myself didn't help my pissy attitude.
I've been training slowly again just chest/bi/tri stuff for the last 2-2.5 weeks. every 4-5 days. Trying to slowly acclimate the brachialis muscles to taking abuse again without getting them strained again. Has been going surprisingly well. First workout wasn't bad. 2nd and 3rd workouts were during that time when the test really bottomed out and were awful. Weak, painful achy workouts....yuck. Strength was still pretty impressive considering. This last week I had two chest days and two bi/tri workouts. The brachialis are cooperating with the abuse and my strength is way up as is my muscle stamina.
I posted another thread in training about the deads but I'll touch on it here quick.....; I havnt deadlifted in 6 weeks. last time was on cycle and I was doing 405 for triples. Not too impressive for a guy my size but considering I have only gotten into deads last year for the first time in 5 years it wasn't bad. I used to snatch grip rack pull 700+ but that was 09' .
last night I deadlifted. I pulled 405 for two singles. WTF.....??? First DL day in 6 weeks.....ass out on the test levels....no AAS for 6 weeks. I was fucking impressed to say the least. I probably could have done a few more too. But I know I'm gonna be sore so I let it be.

The thing that really pisses me off....My diet was spot on before on cycle... my diet is shit right now. I'm off the wagon for a much needed break for a bit before I get back into it seriously. I took a fucking month off with ZERO training....stopped AAS after 13 mos and I've only lost a half inch on my arms and almost nothing off my chest. My traps have lost that inflated look that you notice first about someone on AAS (well, if they have traps) but they are coming back up nicely. I have lost 20 lb in the last 6 weeks from laying off the diet and not training but I look the same. That means even with Aromasin I was holding an assload of water and it was mostly glycogen retention. Seems like a big waste. So at this point.....I'm actually excited to train natty for the first time in a very longtime and see what kind of gains I can make.
The next time I cycle which will be minimum of a year but up to maybe two.... it will not involve test. it will be probably var, masteron....stuff that will maybe only give a few pounds of lean gain in 8 weeks but have no water retention.
I will update as I go how I feel and bloods, training ect....

BTW..... Those of you wondering......yes I'm doing a non drug PCT. Non Pharmaceutical. So for some of the noobs and just general jerk offs who think N2 or whoever is just pimping supps I assure you the shit works. I'm not doing it for him.....i'm doing it because they are supps that I have used and I know work. The reason I make light of it in this way is because I read a lot of asshole saying that Hcgenerate or unleashed or whatever is a joke and does nothing.
So must be after 13 mos of suppression my nuts just decided to blow back up from me wishing it instead of the Hcgenerate?

I did want to try HMG but its so hard to find and there are so many google results you don't know what is legit and what isn't.

I'm watching. Interested but since I don't cruise I am merely a speculator. I think with your layout you will have a pretty decent recovery, but I guess there's only one way to find out!

This is real deal, real world testing for these products for all you doubters out there

I'm watching. Interested but since I don't cruise I am merely a speculator. I think with your layout you will have a pretty decent recovery, but I guess there's only one way to find out!

This is real deal, real world testing for these products for all you doubters out there

Hey thanks bro.

Just a FYI...I feel really really good. My nuts are full size. They function ect.. Training, other than taking it slow cause of the brachiallis' is great. The lack of strength drop after this shit including a solid month off training just blows my mind. The biggest loss way my squat. Lost about 100 lb of my max. other than that everything else is about 90% of what it was.

Other than a miserable two weeks when I could really feel that there was zero test in my body its been way better than expected. next Monday I'll get bloods. I'm gonna guess even though I feel great that my test will be around 300 as of now. It hasn't been that long yet. Long term suppression takes a while to recover from. At least in my last two experiences.

I'm VERY interested in how this goes for you man. I have a personal experience I'm going through right now that I can relate to here. You seem to already be doing better than I am.

I came off of an 18 week cycle and recovery isn't happening for me unfortunately. Since about week 3 of PCT (when the test started calling off to sub normal levels) I have gotten progressively worse in how I've felt until about the last week of PCT and I've kinda stayed at that shitty level since. I've had no energy, no libido, no motivation, don't want to lift or do anything, depression, fat gain when I shouldn't be, just totally sucks. I got bloods drawn a couple weeks after PCT and I knew my test was going to be low, though I was surprised at just how low. Total test at 122, LH at 1.2, and FSH at 1.0.....ouch. All of this despite a very thorough PCT mind you. So, I will be going to the doc soon and exploring my options for TRT possibly. My test levels have never been great (even at its best I was low 400s), and I will be 39 next month so this is probably a good move for me. I certainly am tired of feeling like shit.

I hope you have a successful and speedy recovery. Sounds like you are already on your way bud. I will be watching for sure ;)

I am definotely following and interested in the results for future reference. Just not something I habe any feedback on as still new. But I definitely appreciate you posting the info.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using EliteFitness

I'm VERY interested in how this goes for you man. I have a personal experience I'm going through right now that I can relate to here. You seem to already be doing better than I am.

I came off of an 18 week cycle and recovery isn't happening for me unfortunately. Since about week 3 of PCT (when the test started calling off to sub normal levels) I have gotten progressively worse in how I've felt until about the last week of PCT and I've kinda stayed at that shitty level since. I've had no energy, no libido, no motivation, don't want to lift or do anything, depression, fat gain when I shouldn't be, just totally sucks. I got bloods drawn a couple weeks after PCT and I knew my test was going to be low, though I was surprised at just how low. Total test at 122, LH at 1.2, and FSH at 1.0.....ouch. All of this despite a very thorough PCT mind you. So, I will be going to the doc soon and exploring my options for TRT possibly. My test levels have never been great (even at its best I was low 400s), and I will be 39 next month so this is probably a good move for me. I certainly am tired of feeling like shit.

I hope you have a successful and speedy recovery. Sounds like you are already on your way bud. I will be watching for sure ;)

That sucks bro. I'm sorry to hear that. Sounds like TRT time for you.

My Natty Test as I said above was 835 at age 36 (which blew my mind) so a year later I hope I get back close to that. We will see.
Biggest thing for me as I said, Creeping iron levels and bilirubin levels. Just time to make a smart choice and clean up for a year or two.
Seeing how much weight and water and glycogen retention I lost but having the same strength almost and only losing about .5" on my big measurements makes me wonder wtf the test was doing for me? I was eating pretty much perfect and training with super intensity and mind muscle connection.

Rick maybe throw in some TB500 to your situation? It will certainly help any achey sore issues you might have. I know for me when I use TB500 (and I have paid specific attention when adding TB and nothing else) that there is a marked increase in strength. Why this is? I have no idea. But it happens. That might help you too.
Get yourself an adrenal gland support supplement too bro. Our thyroids take a beating when we cycle too and that kills the adrenal function (makes you feel tired, fatigued, achey) So maybe even some thyroid support supps too.

Top Bottom