Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My EQ Cardarine cycle Log (Insight)

keep the updates coming more we wait too long in between
and the joint issue is because you aint got enough fats

@NomadSpeed good to see you back I see you still not using organ liver support n2guard, you'll not like that later

your questions
joint issues , thats diet issue 100% we told you, you need more omega 3 fats in your diets or sides and joint issues are side effects, you need to add 3 tbsp fish oil per day
if you want to bulk, add some tbol not winstrol and up the protein at least to 250grams you eat too low protein to grow
HGH, it does heal well you can start 1-2 IUs per day and see how you like it
Getting on the liver support immediately! Not looking to bulk up, trying to stay lighter and powerful as Im a sprinter thats why I thought winstrol would be a good option also mentioned earlier from the guys originally. Ideally would like to lose about 5-10lbs. Good to know about the GH as well, thank you!

What do you guys think the fat, protein, carb ratio should be? Consider I'm not trying to put on weight but rather have the energy and perhaps drop a few pounds for upcoming races as a sprinter. Thank you!

Getting on the liver support immediately! Not looking to bulk up, trying to stay lighter and powerful as Im a sprinter thats why I thought winstrol would be a good option also mentioned earlier from the guys originally. Ideally would like to lose about 5-10lbs. Good to know about the GH as well, thank you!
@NomadSpeed for liver organ support get n2guard 7caps ed

for the light weight, winstrol is a good option 50mgs/ed and will lean you out

What do you guys think the fat, protein, carb ratio should be? Consider I'm not trying to put on weight but rather have the energy and perhaps drop a few pounds for upcoming races as a sprinter. Thank you!
@NomadSpeed your ratios not good if you ask me bro high carbs low fats and medium protein
should be reversed
high protein
medium fat
medium to low carbs thats around 100 grams of carbs to 120

Top Bottom