Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

im amped up as fuck and ready to lift, how was yalls workout today?

string_bean00 said:
I strained a hamstring doing rack pulls and dropped my weights and looked like a major douche
damn man that sucks...are u ok? how long do u think ull be out of leg workouts? will i surpass you?

string_bean00 said:
probably right, the fact that the entire gym was looking at me made me feel self conscious. shit was loud.
the pins in the gym power rack slide in and my legs were sore as fuck and i was practicing going all the way down without weight before i didd my set just to get my groove back and i was down in the hole and put my hands on the pin to support myself and leaned back some and the pins started to slide out and i started to fall back, so i squatted up super fast but the momentum caused the pins to shoot out and fell super loud and noisy behind me and i looked like a retard.

also my first half year lifting i was doing 205 (not ass to grass, this was before i was hardcore) and i had to bail on the pins...big dudes were like "be careful youl end up killing yourself"

well now im bigger than those faggots

i was hung over untill 7 pm, i feel like a worthless piece of shit, ive eaten a whole pizza a full roll of those pillsbury cinnamon rolls and some fried chicken, i will continue the day feeling like i should kill myself, salut

Working out is for losers

Top Bottom