Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Npp/ Tren Combo

Mixing tren and nnp is a bad idea bro..Might want to rethink that cycle, it can cause serious shutdown.No need to go that route, so many other combos that can give killer results

He's only taking 480mg combine between the tren and the NPP, that won't cause a problem. Combining deca or NPP or even EQ with tren is only a problem if the mg's are up there a bit.

Ill agree, but I figure i can always raise the dose during if needed... The problem I'd I don't know how I am going to respond to stacking both 19 nors.. even with proper ancillaries..

Sent from my LG-E739 using EliteFitness

Mixing tren and nnp is a bad idea bro..Might want to rethink that cycle, it can cause serious shutdown.No need to go that route, so many other combos that can give killer results

I second that this guys balls are as big as an eight pound bowling ball!

And min. 25mg of tren ah day

The other thing is, im going to be a body builder, i dont think im huge, but i think im going down a a good path, considering the doses my buddies are using... their the idiots....

He's only taking 480mg combine between the tren and the NPP, that won't cause a problem. Combining deca or NPP or even EQ with tren is only a problem if the mg's are up there a bit.

well look at his test ratio, not necessarily true.Sure, good chance he will be fine but there is a chance.

If done,Its suggested a 2:1 ratio of test to the combined dose

In other words, if using 750mg test or so, then it's approx 200mg of each.

I prefer choosing one or the other myself to be honest, i just dont play with it

after more n more contemplation. im wondering if I should just run the tren or deca at a dose a lil higher, n keep it simple, considering simple is working. If its not broke, why change it... wait.until I need to stack the.two...

after more n more contemplation. im wondering if I should just run the tren or deca at a dose a lil higher, n keep it simple, considering simple is working. If its not broke, why change it... wait.until I need to stack the.two...

I think that's gonna be your best option thats why I recommended droppeing the npp, upping the tren and adding mast. I def think dropping a 19nor and adding a dht is the way to go

Top Bottom