Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stack or up the dose....

Status
Not open for further replies.
because you have never mispelled anything in your life right? I'm known and respected around here for a reason....and you? Well youre just a dick

Let's try one more time: What qualifies you to determine he has reached his genetic potential at 24?

Oh, and it's not your spelling or grammar (that is to be expected) it is that you cannot answer the question.

If you are reduced to name calling I guess you have ventured out of your league. Far be it from me to question the respect owed a man "saved" by Elite Fitness...I do like your tats though--the guy that mows my lawn has similar ones as does the guy the cleans our offices at night.

Let's try one more time: What qualifies you to determine he has reached his genetic potential at 24?

Oh, and it's not your spelling or grammar (that is to be expected) it is that you cannot answer the question.

If you are reduced to name calling I guess you have ventured out of your league. Far be it from me to question the respect owed a man "saved" by Elite Fitness...I do like your tats though--the guy that mows my lawn has similar ones as does the guy the cleans our offices at night.

lmao....don't you ride ten speeds? What are you even doing on a steroid forum? I'm done going back and forth with you because you may be booksmart but you're an ignorant motherfucker, and you can laugh at my tatts and make stupid jokes but let me catch you in the street and it'd be a whole different story....now you can talk to yourself cause i'm done listening

I def. Have not reached my genetic potential... I have done 4 cycles and have never been over a gram of gear a week.... I think this is a very safe and with tolerable doses given all the ancillaries are there...

Eddy, No way im near my genetic potential yet (i have never eaten to bulk, only eaten and cycled on a carb deficit) Imagine if i ate like a pro, i would be way heavier, of course with bf wise as well... I understand this is not a race, but a marathon... I always take the right amount of time off and one of the more knowledgable people on the site regarding diet, pct, critiqueing cycles, and training... I respect your opinion, but have to disagree

Im a licensed RN, certified TS-C and TS-CFA.... Still in school studing anesthesiology... I have many courses on pharamacology, nutrition, supplementation, anatomy, Biology etc....

Granted genetics are a big part of juicing, Victor martinez is my height, and has 60+ lbs on me..
He was 250 when he won the arnold in 09, 5'7''. Not saying ill be that big, but im also not shooting 20 ius of gh a day and 100 ius of slin... and megadosing every supplement i get...
Past History
Deca only, 250 mg per week for 10 with proper pct.
Dbol Only, 10 mg Pre workout with good pct...
Test Only, 500mg per week...

Last cycle, ended in Sept.
Weeks 1-12 Test Prop- 100mg ED
Weeks 1-8 Tren Ace- 50mg ED
Weeks 1-4 Dbol- 20mg ED Preworkout
Weeks 1-20 HCG 250ius 2x per week
Weeks 9-12 Winny - 100mg ed
Weeks 13-22 Test Prop- 150mg EOD (Cutting for Show)
Weeks 23 Sustabol 300- 1200mg Front load
Week 24-26 Sustabol 300 -300mg Monday & Friday
Week 27-38 Sustabol 300 - 150 mg EOD
Weeks 31-38 Tren Ace - 75mg EOD (Cutting for Show)
Weeks 35-38 Winny -100mg ED
Weeks 39-42 Sustabol 300 - 300mg Monday&Friday
Week 43-44- DAA, BCAAS, lots of food and calories, and and all basic supplement with hard training. (At the End of week 44 as we speak)Never got sides other that night sweats with tren.
350-400 grams. of protein per day
100 grams of carbs
70 grams of fats
PCT
Weeks 1-4 Clomid 100, 100, 75, 50...
Weeks 1-4 Hardcore Revolution PCT Black- 2 caps a day
Weeks 1-8 DAA

I think im more than capable of running the cycle listed above, and its not even a megadose. I could stack 3 other compounds with it.. (npp, sust, tren)
Also ran arimidex for some weeks during cycle, but didnt need. retained all of my gains in strength and was still increasing when i got off, never plataeued... I always take the a year off in between cycles....

Why do you think a gram a weeks is alot bro? I get bloods done monthly, and i can anwser every question on your little "o, your a newb, can u anwser all these questions before you cycle thread" you just wrote two weeks ago....

I can see if i got on here and was like,
1200mg of sust
800mg deca
500mg tren

I would be 25 and where talking about 6 more months away min.... Lots of time off after the last one
Johnny

Gym junkies got my back because he knows im knowledgable and i wouldnt do a cycle if i new i was gonna get problems from it, or couldnt handle...

I will also agree with eddy tho junkie, why do you think ive hit my potential? Do u mean max i can naturally grow? without the use of Anabolics?

I will also agree with eddy tho junkie, why do you think ive hit my potential? Do u mean max i can naturally grow? without the use of Anabolics?

Yeah that's basically what I was getting at, I'm sure you could put on a little more size natty but not a whole lot and I could be wrong about that, basically what I was getting at is that you're a big kid going on 25, you know what you're doing and you take the time to make a detailed post asking for advice and he talks to you like you're a retard and copies and pastes some stupid shit in your thread. So maybe you havnt reached your genetic potential, but imo and I'm sure a lot of others you're ready for juice.

Thanks Bro, Your the man!!

No problem, I just don't see the need for belittling people....his wife probably treats him like shit in real life so he comes on these forums and talks down to people to make himself feel better because he can't do it in real life lol...

You should keep a log on that I'm sure alot of people could learn from you including myself

I will log for sure on my next cycle... Im still in down time for another 6 months from the cruise... Ill never cruise again like that, too much time off.... been off for 6 months, cycling creatine and DAA... Need to try some of the NTBM products or a SARM or something until then...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom